đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE- The Truth About Love

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

I am excited to announce that I am hosting my second megarate, this time for P!nk's 6th studio album 'The Truth About Love.' This piece of pop-rock is certified 3x Platinum by RIAA, and spawned the megahits 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)', 'Try', and of course Hot 100 chart-topper 'Just Give Me A Reason' ft. Nate Reuss. The accompanying promotional tour played 140+ shows across the globe. Combined, the album garnered 3 Grammy nominations (but sadly no wins.) I anticipate this megarate to be bigger than my Kacey Musgraves one, and I'm juggling quite schedule of school work these next few weeks, so I am setting the deadline for rates for Friday, May 8th, with the ceremony tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, May 13. In the interest of brevity, we will not be rating tracks from the iTunes deluxe edition of this record, but we will rate the bonus tracks from the Target Exclusive edition. Rules/procedures, as well as the tracklist, are below:

1. Rate each track on a scale of 1-10. Decimals are allowed.

2. You will have two (2) bonus points to allocate how you see fit.

3. Comments/explanations are optional; I will select a couple at random to post alongside the results.

p.s stay tuned for a bonus game some point later this week/early next week. 

1. Are We All We Are

2. Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

3. Try

4. Just Give Me A Reason

5. True Love

6. How Come You're Not Here

7. Slut Like You

8. The Truth About Love

9. Beam Me Up

10. Walk of Shame

11. Here Comes the Weekend

12. Where Did The Beat Go?

13. The Great Escape

*Deluxe*

14. My Signature Move

15. Is This Thing On?

16. Run

17. Good Old Days

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

I’m in, I typically don’t do megarates all that often but this is one of my all time favorite albums! Expect several 10s :laughga:.

See The Best In Everyone

ferretti

I LOVE this album. VERY in.

Edit: I didn't even know there was a deluxe version of this album :deadbanana:

disco stick tester, inquire within

JRCF29
5 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

I’m in, I typically don’t do megarates all that often but this is one of my all time favorite albums! Expect several 10s :laughga:.

I'm so glad I'm hosting I'd be way too stressed rating it myself!

Don't Call Me Gaga

2School4Cool

Just to clarify, when you say there’s 2 bonus points to allocate how we see fit, does that mean we can give one song a 12 or two songs an 11 for example?

See The Best In Everyone

JRCF29
Just now, 2School4Cool said:

Just to clarify, when you say there’s 2 bonus points to allocate how we see fit, does that mean we can give one song a 12 or two songs an 11 for example?

Yes

Don't Call Me Gaga

PrinceOfTheStorm
48 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I LOVE this album. VERY in.

Edit: I didn't even know there was a deluxe version of this album :deadbanana:

omg fake fan!!!

kidding, but run is a really good emotional song and its sad not a lot of people know it :noparty:

signing out

Yxilon

Despite being arguably the best album by P!nk, it contains some of the worst songs in her whole discography, so you are finally gonna see a broad spectrum in my ratings this time :huntyga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, Yxilon said:

Despite being arguably the best album by P!nk

B-but... I'm Not Dead...

signing out

Yxilon
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

I am setting the deadline for rates for Friday, May 8th, with the ceremony tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, April 13.

Gaga will reverse space/time at the end of quarantine so that Chromatica will never be released OMG she's so sly.

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

2School4Cool

Just sent in my rates, I only gave one song lower than a 9, and that was an 8.85 :ladyhaha:, it’s safe to say I adore this entire album. 

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
23 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

B-but... I'm Not Dead...

I’m Not Dead is a stellar album, but my favorite is TTAL, although I have a lot of nostalgia attached to it since that’s the album that initially got me into P!nk and it’s the first tour I saw of hers in person.

Also, I notice your signature says you’re the biggest P!nk fan on a Lady Gaga page, I think we may share that title :ladyhaha:.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived