opinion

MEGARATE- The Truth About Love

JRCF29

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

I don't have a big favorite on this album so I'll the others get the extra points.:flower:

JRCF29

Okay all, I will switch up the challenge a little bit, and we'll save the timed one for another day. This is the first of four planned opportunities to receive a bonus in this rate. Today, you will be playing for one (1) extra bonus point to boost your favorite track(s). The rules are simple:

Be the first person to PM me the character that is P!nk's namesake.

I won't reveal who wins, but I will reveal when we have a winner. Good luck, and don't f*ck it up

Don't Call Me Gaga

Pennywise

I totally forgot to send my rates for this brb:gaycat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ferretti
20 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Okay all, I will switch up the challenge a little bit, and we'll save the timed one for another day. This is the first of four planned opportunities to receive a bonus in this rate. Today, you will be playing for one (1) extra bonus point to boost your favorite track(s). The rules are simple:

Be the first person to PM me the character that is P!nk's namesake.

I won't reveal who wins, but I will reveal when we have a winner. Good luck, and don't f*ck it up

I feel like such a flop fan. Hahaha

disco stick tester, inquire within

JRCF29

We have a winner. If you sent in a response and didn't hear back, I'm sorry but you'll have to sashay away... for now!

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 hour ago, ferretti said:

I feel like such a flop fan. Hahaha

There will be more chances! But, admittedly, most will require some background knowledge of her and her music. Study up!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Blown Away
7 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

This is flopping already I see

Sorry, I was sleeping :fan:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

JRCF29

@Blown Away @ferretti @Venus Rose @Hades @heygurlhi @Aarghya @Yxilon @herassisfamous @Animal Claws @Pennywise @Enzo @2School4Cool @GaGaLB @PrinceOfTheStorm

Miss P!nk has had plenty of Billboard Top 40 singles, but today we'll be focusing on the deep cuts. This challenge will require a fair amount of knowledge about not only P!nk's discography, but also her discography's chronology, but it could potentially be won by someone who is just very good at riddles, and very lucky. To avoid giving the bonus points to someone who used Google as an assist, I will be putting a 90-second time limit on this challenge; If no one wins, no one wins. The challenge will be going live in about 25 minutes. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived