Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rain On Me tonight at 7 PM EST

MrDaniel

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

I’m gonna believe it’s for an announcement just to get excited over something. I’m bored, sue me

Same sis 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Did some digging and they are legit one of the biggest TS news accounts + they shared some pretty reliable Taylor related stuff before so I honestly don't understand why they'd troll like this.. Maybe they got the info and it's legit so they had to share on TS account.. IDK.. I'm not getting my hopes up but I'll be watching 

I actually just messaged them and asked if they are being serious and they said they are. Not that it means much, but it's interesting.

Bloody Matt
Just now, Regina George said:

So random.. I'm kinda not sure if we should trust it or just dismiss it :saladga:

They don’t seem to be messy :saladga: but then Blade said they’re wrong. Who knows. 

22 minutes ago, MrDaniel said:

Omg I shouldn’t posted this I’m gonna get dragged EWtVzEpVAAARATn.jpg

Yes, you are. But you learn from your mistakes.

S0436

But why would radio announce it but not play it?  It’s radio, unless it’s a 30 sec preview clip.  If they play it in full then it has to be available for purchase straight after, which I can’t see happening on a Tuesday.

ShayCristoforo

They're trying to excite us, then laugh at us 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Admin said:

I actually just messaged them and asked if they are being serious and they said they are. Not that it means much, but it's interesting.

Let's hope for the best :tony:

Tom Bradley

imagine if Gaga & her team are releasing ROM tonight (Interscope often do Tuesday night/Wednesday releases - billie & Selena) and the album on Friday? They’ve gotten so fed up with the potato quality leaks so they’ve decided to rush release the album this week and only let a few people at the label know (to avoid the info leaking - hence why Blade said it’s not true) and they’ve just notified radio hosts that ROM will be dropping tonight and will need to be played? :ohwell:

lmao it sounds plausible when I read it back, but we can dream :koons:

Decodekid

I mean would it really make a difference to release today and not on Friday?, we are (most of us) stuck at home :poot:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Decodekid

Also, imagine if it turns out to be true and once again we knew before :bradley:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Admin changed the title to Rain On Me tonight at 7 PM EST
  • HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived