rumor

Rain On Me tonight at 7 PM EST

MrDaniel

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110

Tuesday is a pretty bizarre day for a HIGH profile release though... the record label would be missing out on almost 5 days worth of charting potential that could've launched the song w/ a higher debut. We know Interscope wants another top 10 and so does Gaga, sooooo... it just don't make no sense ya'll.

twitchy eyes GIF

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

JRCF29
10 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

I was in serious doubt to put his one over the one I did, but I didn't.
Glad to see this GIF has made the thread

It's color cctv of me waking up each morning to see if she's surprise released anything:messga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

nswain1110
3 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Tuesday is a pretty bizarre day for a HIGH profile release though... the record label would be missing out on almost 5 days worth of charting potential that could've launched the song w/ a higher debut. We know Interscope wants another top 10 and so does Gaga, sooooo... it just don't make no sense ya'll.

twitchy eyes GIF

....UNLESSSSSS they caught wind that hackers will leak it in full very soon so they're rush releasing?!?!?!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Bloody Matt
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Did some digging and they are legit one of the biggest TS news accounts + they shared some pretty reliable Taylor related stuff before so I honestly don't understand why they'd troll like this.. Maybe they got the info and it's legit so they had to share on TS account.. IDK.. I'm not getting my hopes up but I'll be watching 

It’s possible that the song is already being promoted to radio programmers. Stupid Love was being promoted to radios like three weeks before it came out so it’s possible that ROM is receiving the same treatment and they got word that it’s coming. That’s if they really know someone who works for a radio station.

But then why teasing a precise time? 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Bloody Matt said:

It’s possible that the song is already being promoted to radio programmers. Stupid Love was being promoted to radios like three weeks before it came out so it’s possible that ROM is receiving the same treatment and they got word that it’s coming. That’s if they really know someone who works for a radio station.

But then why teasing a precise time? 

So random.. I'm kinda not sure if we should trust it or just dismiss it :saladga:

Maleficent
18 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Bitch I live in Europe :poot:

oh whoops right. temporarily forgot the world doesn’t revolve around me 

Lextyr97

I’m gonna believe it’s for an announcement just to get excited over something. I’m bored, sue me

• Admin changed the title to Rain On Me tonight at 7 PM EST
  • HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived