💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Predict Chromatica’s first week sales

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

True, but streaming numbers would still be high because of Ariana and Blackpink no?

For sure, but boosting the album 100k sales? I don't think so.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

At this stade of the music industry I’ll hope for 100’000-200’000

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

For sure, but boosting the album 100k sales? I don't think so.

100 million streams = about 65,000 EAU so when you add that to TEA as well, it isn’t that unrealistic 

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I’m not seeing where tour bundles no longer count? Pretty sure it was specifically about tours that are canceled before the album comes out? I looked at google and billboard has issues no official statement on the matter :huh:

I saw it in here a few days ago, turns out it was a misleading title :air:

but I think regardless, a cancellation is to be expected so either way there won't be tour bundles  

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I saw it in here a few days ago, turns out it was a misleading title :air:

but I think regardless, a cancellation is to be expected so either way there won't be tour bundles  

Thanks for sharing. But it says this line “Moving forward, artists who have already cancelled their shows due to COVID-19 won’t have the same advantage The Weeknd was afforded” - doesn’t this mean Gaga won’t be affected? She hasn’t canceled yet? Everyone assumes the label will wait to cancel the tour until the album is out which would protect the bundles.  Also Billboard themselves never officially announced this and they always write articles about rule changes. I guess we’ll see !

scheisseJK

150 is realitstic :huntyga: and 200k would be very very good:vegas:, everything above 200k will be super maginificent:firega:,  beyond 300k will be out of this world:nooo:

Genuine Guy 09

Billboard will count the bundles. If she cancels the tour then she has to. This is why i belive the album is coming out soon after the delay - its so she can comfortably collect the sales then cancel the tour :gayhat:

@ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY re your post about Joanne - just remember digital sales have changed so much since 2016. they are lower now, and especially as we are in these dark times. If you look at Joanne it had:

2016 stronger sales climate + Amazon deal + SNL + Carpool Karaoke + Million Reasons ballad release in winter + a ballady album release in winter (that always attracts more sales)

It is hard to compare it to Joanne... Trust me, I want a good debut too with a smash album. she is capable of doing 200k,  but I am not seeing 300k currently. She would have to pull something out the bag :heart:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Juanlittlem

I'd say she's doing 250k-300k at max, and I'll be fine with that. She has two big fanbases to support the streams, the tour bundle and even if she lacks on pure sales because of Covid she still will do quite ok.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Thrasher

Probably around 3.5M, definitely breaking Adele’s record 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Genuine Guy 09
12 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The OP is predicting 220k pure sales? I'm sorry, I have to laugh.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Tbh i am sorta setting myself up for disappointment with charts side of things this era so its good to see members being positive!

i want a good debut at #1 but with gaga shes known for being very frontloaded sans ASIB and The Fane. It would be better for me if she debuted at #2 and and then stayed top 10 for 2 months or something

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived