💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga is very upset, annoyed & aware of leaks

dit

Featured Posts

According to Hana, Gaga is aware of the leaks and she is upset about it. 

she says it around the 43 minute mark of her twitch stream

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

Told You So Shrug GIF

Can we just be on Gaga’s side for once?

edit: I know a lot of people want to blame Gaga's team for not being secure enough, and for that reason alone will justify being pro-leak, but come on.  im shocked to see so many fans just dying for this album to leak, praying for it to leak... :/ not cool, imo. especially when we already know how Gaga's gonna feel.

edit 2: and one last thing- Gaga is not an independent artist. she didn't make this album, pick a day to release it, then change her mind.  Her record label ultimately decides when their clients get to release music. So yes- when she is unable to release her album and then it gets leaked- she has every right to be upset about this whole situation.  and if you're thinking "why doesn't she change her team?", dont forget she is contracted & signed to somebody. unfortunately, its not that easy.  but what do I know lol

♥ Kindness Police.

Chromatica Island

I honestly feel bad for her ugh LEAVE GAGA ALONE irrational man help GIF

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Hybrid AT

Poor Gaga, she has worked so hard on this record. First the postponement, then the leaks. Tracklist, songs. 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

we also saw how disappointed Gaga was in 5F2 when Joanne leaked.. some of y'all like to do her dirty.

quoted this from the recent thread abt leaks.  :madge:

♥ Kindness Police.

Chromatica Island

Who is Hana?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

TWICE on hatius

Liddos, I am devastated. Poor her :smh:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Venus Rose
Just now, Agunimon said:

who is this? someone fill me in.

Just now, Monsterabriel said:

Who is Hana?

Bloodpop's girlfriend.

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

Who is Hana?

this tbh tho 

♥ Kindness Police.

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

Bloodpop's girlfriend.

If that's all it takes to be part of Gaga's inner circle and in the know about how even her manager is feeling, I'll be Bloodpop's girlfriend too.

I don't know what you all were expecting. You create this narrative where Gaga doesn't care about the album and whenever a snippet comes out all you can say is "I hope it leaks in full" or "I don't care" or, and this is the most deplorable one, "It's what she gets".

How hard is it to see Gaga as a human being and someone who values her craft? What do you get? 5 minutes of gratification? And that's it? Since when is having empathy a bad thing?

Reality

People (and by people, I mostly mean a lot of Little Monsters) will try to pin this on Gaga either way. It’s so sad though. I LOOOOOVED the things I heard, but also, this isn’t the way I would’ve wanted to hear them. I would have rather have had Gaga release them on her own time. To know that you worked on this project for years, only to have it ruined and leaked online...

🃏🖤👹

Archived