💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga is very upset, annoyed & aware of leaks

dit

Featured Posts

LilyLark
Just now, Rio said:

The fans aren't the root cause as to why the leaks have occurred. Her team are, damn straight. Fans can hope  and pray, but that doesn't magic studio demo leaks out of thin air. Poor security and management does.

Her team can't control Target or radio stations, which were the cause of two leaks. Some of you all place way, way too much blame on her team....some of the Chromatica leaks are on them but a lot seems like sh*tty luck, the result of the understandable delay, and fans actively spreading leaks and encouraging hackers.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

Understandably so. I feel so bad for her that every time she releases an album she has to put up with this. It’s her work and she should have control over when and how everyone hears it. I refuse to listen to the leaks until the album is released and I encourage everyone else to do the same, just out of respect for Gaga. 

See The Best In Everyone

Rat Boy
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I blame her team and the fans leaking it. These songs wouldn't have gone so far out if fans stop spreading it around.

Yeah you can't be like "omg her team is the worst this is awful!!11 Brb I'm just listening to the leak i illegally downloaded". :lmao: 

By downloading the leak, you are encouraging/reinforcing the person who uploaded the leak. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

buzzkill

good. maybe she can do something about it. it's embarrassing the mess this era became. :huntyga:

Flippy

:ohwell: :billie:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, bloody grammys said:

im so disgusted by most of these comments and this fanbase. you don't deserve sh*t

this oughta be a featured/pinned comment. 

Damn Right GIF by memecandy

♥ Kindness Police.

RenegAde

The worst thing is people saying she deserves this for delaying her own album , 

Never heard anything more stupid 

SMILE2NE1
18 minutes ago, Chic said:

She could have :huntyga:

But she didn't, and she didn't release on April 10 either.

Some of us don't mind though because we respect someone else's decision about their own art. Too bad for the others though, it seems like it upsets them so much that they need express their childish entitlement with unintelligent and unfunny sarcasm :huntyga:

RenegAde

I hate that this site encourages listening to leaks, they should ban all leak related discussions asap but they probably  wont and stay hiding  behind the "no one is posting links" weak defence 

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm glad I ignored some of you guys and I can't see your comments because I already know what you're saying :billie:

SarahTannoIsHere

False.  I wanna put this out there :huntyga: they are all very rough cuts and demos, reliable source, I think blood pop and Hana are more upset because that’s seriously their actual income on their hands right now falling through. I’m sure they are mainly losing money. I’m sure Gaga’s not happy but I also believe she’s laughing because of the quality we received.

Consent to LMAO react me

I'd be upset too but with the team 'cause it seems like they aren't clicking, her privacy is at Dua Peep level, happened in ARTPOP, Joanne, ASIB, SL

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I'll never get over you guys believing she was cool with the leaks let alone orchestrating the leaks herself :billie: the worms! 

Wait there are people here who believed she's the one leaking?

SarahTannoIsHere
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I hate that this site encourages listening to leaks, they should ban all leak related discussions asap but they probably  wont and stay hiding  behind the "no one is posting links" weak defence 

Leaked demos* 

Consent to LMAO react me

geusst1235
19 minutes ago, Chic said:

She could have :huntyga:

Honestly, Gaga was still working on Chromatica up until at LEAST January 2020 so a 2019 release was probably unlikely oof.

Archived