💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga is very upset, annoyed & aware of leaks

dit

Featured Posts

Xardas
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

If that's all it takes to be part of Gaga's inner circle and in the know about how even her manager is feeling, I'll be Bloodpop's girlfriend too.

And probably that's all for the leaks to happen

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
Just now, nest said:

It doesn't matter, really. It's like taking to a goddamn wall. People in this fanbase are so self-absorbed and oblivious to anything that happens outside of their bubble. Gaga deserves so much better than this joke of a following she got.

Truth Reaction GIF by moodman

♥ Kindness Police.

Morphine Prince

Nothing she planned is happening. The album could have been released. 

Her team has been a mess with this album in terms of leaks since the beginning. 

Let’s not act like SL didn’t leak a whole MONTH before and they did nothing. **** has been leaking forever. 

Everything she has announced has been after a leak. Cover AND tracklist. 

It’s a whole damn MESS. 

Rat Boy

I haven't listened to any of the leaks. :billie: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

NFRatwell

You didn’t see all this mess happening when she was just working with only BloodPop, Mark, etc... :spin: songs don’t just digitally leak unless you share it with someone who has bad security. Websites don’t just leak your album cover and tracklist if you don’t send them out. Those things are going to happen when you allow them to. No one should be annoyed given the fact that every leak has been due to carelessness on their end (obviously the delay is in part due to this, but they also should’ve seen that coming). Yes I feel bad for Gaga because she had this era planned so well, but the lack of self awareness from her and her team regarding leaks... sorry. 

GagaUnderYou

Wow when you realize HANA is more CHROMATICA than Gaga is lol Blood definitely created this concept by himself or at least was inspired by HANA

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

she would've released it on time if a world wide pandemic wasn't happening :/  its not like we don't already know that.

Besides the optics and the bad timing (the peak in NYC), it would sell poorly with all the restrictions in sales and we all know Gaga's streaming power is weak ASF. People always "conveniently" forget Gaga has a contract with Interscope, a billion dollar label that is in the business of making $$$, who doesn't want one of their biggest acts to flop. Not to mention Gaga's a business in herself, and while she can survive poor sales the lower level people who work on her album need the money.

7 minutes ago, nest said:

I don't know what you all were expecting. You create this narrative where Gaga doesn't care about the album and whenever a snippet comes out all you can say is "I hope it leaks in full" or "I don't care" or, and this is the most deplorable one, "It's what she gets".

How hard is it to see Gaga as a human being and someone who values her craft? What do you get? 5 minutes of gratification? And that's it? Since when is having empathy a bad thing?

Yep. Everyone has forced themselves to believe Gaga doesn’t care so it doesn’t matter if the album leaks because they feel like they deserve it. I truly do hope this is the last album for a while from Gaga so these same people can complain for the next 5 years and get nothing.

Regina George
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Wow when you realize HANA is more CHROMATICA than Gaga is lol Blood definitely created this concept by himself or at least was inspired by HANA

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

SKANK

If she is upset about the lead single leaking well in advance of its release, the album cover leaking, stills from the music video leaking, the track list leaking, multiple song off the album leaking...perhaps it’s time to re-evaluate her team. 

Nothing changes if nothing changes. 

BUtterfield 8
Just now, LilyLark said:

Besides the optics and the bad timing (the peak in NYC), it would sell poorly with all the restrictions in sales and we all know Gaga's streaming power is weak ASF. People always "conveniently" forget Gaga has a contract with Interscope, a billion dollar label that is in the business of making $$$, who doesn't want one of their biggest acts to flop. Not to mention Gaga's a business in herself, and while she can survive poor sales the lower level people who work on her album need the money.

I mean she already released the tracklist so the album will presumingly come out May or June 

Hausofalexandru

Y’all are so lame. Boo hoo. Yea she’s upset. So are we about it getting postponed. It her work and i respect that but it’s inevitable and some of you on here like “i feel bad” but also asking for links to leaks. Just shut up already. We all want the music. Yea we should hope it doesn’t leak but if it does I’m listening and a majority of you are too. Quit acting up like you all sorry when you are apart of this “issue”. 

Chic
5 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Sarcastic genius - one could just as easily say maybe she could've released it in 2019 when there was no pandemic :huntyga:

She could have :huntyga:

Archived