💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Alanis Morissette - Diagnosis

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian

Alanis Morissette may have postponed her album, that was coming out next week, but she still released a new song of it:tony: Diagnosis is out now!

I love it:diane: It’s beautiful.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

POPARTHD

1-FAFD1-FE-9451-4526-8-B06-2-D095-B5-E05

“there are also some events that we are planning in order to stay connected during this time” an example for you to follow Mrs Polansky :staymad:

Davian

This underrated legend deserves a bump:lana:

Michelle

I love her so much ☺️

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• 1 month later...
Just A Holy Fool

She performed this song on James Corden last night!

Such a beautiful track. While it was written in response to her battles with postpartum depression, the lyrics are very poignant to the current state of the world. She sings with such emotion. Love her!

Just A Holy Fool
6 minutes ago, FaeMonster said:

Shes a goddess 

I'm so sad, I was supposed to see both her and Gaga this summer :( 

Can't wait for the album though, all the songs so far that we've heard have me encouraged :) I was not a fan of Havoc and Bright Lights. Its been a long wait for this Alanis fan. 

FaeMonster
On 6/5/2020 at 2:20 PM, Just A Holy Fool said:

I'm so sad, I was supposed to see both her and Gaga this summer :( 

Can't wait for the album though, all the songs so far that we've heard have me encouraged :) I was not a fan of Havoc and Bright Lights. Its been a long wait for this Alanis fan. 

Oh no!!! I was supposed to see gaga this summer too :( i hope we can see them next year 

ItsCaseyPaul

I love her so much. If you guys haven't heard/seen The Jagged Little Pill on Broadway do yourself a favor. The musical is STUNNING.

Mavis Gary

Flavours of Entanglement stopped me from killing myself when I was 22 years old so I’ll forever be in debt to her for that.

Such an underrated album and her best IMO.

:golfclap:

Davian
16 minutes ago, Mavis Gary said:

Flavours of Entanglement stopped me from killing myself when I was 22 years old so I’ll forever be in debt to her for that.

Such an underrated album and her best IMO.

:golfclap:

:heart::heart:

She really doesn’t have a bad album huh? I love Flavours of Entanglement! Everything she made after the 90s ended is underrated imo:diane:

Davian
On 6/5/2020 at 8:03 PM, Just A Holy Fool said:

She performed this song on James Corden last night!

Such a beautiful track. While it was written in response to her battles with postpartum depression, the lyrics are very poignant to the current state of the world. She sings with such emotion. Love her!

I totally missed that, but damn, she was incredible. I love her voice so much:bradley: One of the most unique voices out there

Archived