💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Horror Megathread

Doot

Featured Posts

Has anyone had a chance to see the new Invisible Man? That movie is absolutely mjndblowingly amazing. I was so shook!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

Has anyone had a chance to see the new Invisible Man? That movie is absolutely mjndblowingly amazing. I was so shook!

I didn't have the chance. :bradley: I was hoping to see it on the big screens, but sis Covid turnt it all around. So I have to buy it, might even do it today. Don't have plans for tonight. :interestinga:

Crossfit

Flippy
On 4/24/2020 at 7:39 AM, Doot said:

Absolutely!

i watched it and enjoyed it so much :bradley:

I can’t wait to own it! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

3 hours ago, Flippy said:

Absolutely!

i watched it and enjoyed it so much :bradley:

I can’t wait to own it! 

It was such an amazing movie. 

They did so great when it came to suspense, and I loved how they made the guy invisible. Clever!

Flippy
3 hours ago, Doot said:

It was such an amazing movie. 

They did so great when it came to suspense, and I loved how they made the guy invisible. Clever!

Same! The ending I could see coming though (I'm not sure if I'm the only person) but, it was like deja vu lol 

I even said the last lines she says to him at the same time, just because I totally pictured that! 

Maybe I'm just crazy :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Same! The ending I could see coming though (I'm not sure if I'm the only person) but, it was like deja vu lol 

I even said the last lines she says to him at the same time, just because I totally pictured that! 

Maybe I'm just crazy :laughga:

I mean I definitely saw it coming, since they never mentioned the suit she hit, but it was still very satisfying to see so I was totally fine with it. 

Flippy

Do any of you actually just watch random horror movies that look so bad just to see if they prove you wrong? lol

I watched Killer Sofa on Shudder with my friend on Sunday since he suggested it, and it was so ridiculous but I actually enjoyed it :huntyga:

4 minutes ago, Doot said:

I mean I definitely saw it coming, since they never mentioned the suit she hit, but it was still very satisfying to see so I was totally fine with it. 

Same! It was completely satisfying and I'm glad I got to see it in theaters before everything started closing down :cryga: The last movie I watched :bradley:

1 minute ago, Flippy said:

Do any of you actually just watch random horror movies that look so bad just to see if they prove you wrong? lol

Oh yes!

It's not on Netflix anymore (I don't think) but I watched one called Zombeavers. It was absolutely amazing :bradley::smh:

I love horror movies that are aware they are bad and they embrace it. 

Like Sharknado? Amazing. 

Bye Bye Man? TERRIBLE. 

Flippy
28 minutes ago, Doot said:

Oh yes!

It's not on Netflix anymore (I don't think) but I watched one called Zombeavers. It was absolutely amazing :bradley::smh:

I love horror movies that are aware they are bad and they embrace it. 

Like Sharknado? Amazing. 

Bye Bye Man? TERRIBLE. 

OMG Honestly I never gave ridiculous horror movies a chance until I met this guy and I'm enjoying them a lot (The company is amazing too, so I'm not complaining lol)

But I agree! Bye Bye Man was.... A choice.

Any thoughts on the trailer for Candyman?

Maleficent

How many people are update to date on the FNAF lore? I think it’s one of the best written horror sagas of this generation 

1 minute ago, Flippy said:

OMG Honestly I never gave ridiculous horror movies a chance until I met this guy and I'm enjoying them a lot (The company is amazing too, so I'm not complaining lol)

But I agree! Bye Bye Man was.... A choice.

Any thoughts on the trailer for Candyman?

Is the trailer out? I haven't seen it yet (but low-key didn't care "too" much for the original although it somewhat grew on me). 

Just now, Maleficent said:

How many people are update to date on the FNAF lore? I think it’s one of the best written horror sagas of this generation 

https://youtu.be/KV9awkXFr1c

I played the first game but it's a shitty game. Are there simply movies I can watch instead?

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I played the first game but it's a shitty game. Are there simply movies I can watch instead?

there are books! i think the storyline is so interesting 

Flippy
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is the trailer out? I haven't seen it yet (but low-key didn't care "too" much for the original although it somewhat grew on me). 

Yes! It came out right before everything closed :laughga:

I am actually looking forward to it, but I'm afraid that they'll try to fix something that isn't broken however, I hope they prove me wrong :vegas:

Archived