💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga announce the TCB postponement?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

Getting a ticket was so stressful that part of me hopes it is actually postponed, so I don’t have to go through that experience of getting a ticket again.

But I could use the money refunded :selena:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Getting a ticket was so stressful that part of me hopes it is actually postponed, so I don’t have to go through that experience of getting a ticket again.

But I could use the money refunded :selena:

I REALLY hope they apply the normal way when things like this happen, which would be:

- postponed and you can go: tickets remain valid
- postponed and you can't/don't want to go anymore: you can request a refund.

-> Everyone happy.

Stephen

Maybe they're waiting until they finalize the new dates (for 2021) so they can announce it together?

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I REALLY hope they apply the normal way when things like this happen, which would be:

- postponed and you can go: tickets remain valid
- postponed and you can't/don't want to go anymore: you can request a refund.

-> Everyone happy.

Yeah that is the best solution!

AlwaysLoveGaga
2 minutes ago, brucee said:

maybe they just don't know.... Like all of us actually. 

That's what I'm thinking. Even though it likely will not happen in August, in the rare case it can still happen, she wouldn't want to pospone it now and realize later on she could've toured. I imagine they will announce closer to the date when it becomes a certainty that concerts cannot happen.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, brucee said:

Unfortunately I think a much more likely case is that Live Nation wants to hold on to people’s money as long as they can and are delaying losing all that money until the last second. It’s very possible they are holding out to see if the shows could actually happen (extremely unlikely), but I don’t give massive corporations the benefit of the doubt when it comes to people’s money.

heygurlhi

Show Will anounce it the same Day Her european fan base dies,well maybe not but both things will happen on the same day :ohwell:

Ignore me i drink

Juanlittlem

I believe she's waiting till she releases the album to benefit from tour bundles on the US, she's obviously gonna postpone the whole six dates together, so she can't announce that till she releases the album and get those sales for the US.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

NewUsername
4 hours ago, brucee said:

4 hours ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

That's what I'm thinking. Even though it likely will not happen in August, in the rare case it can still happen, she wouldn't want to pospone it now and realize later on she could've toured. I imagine they will announce closer to the date when it becomes a certainty that concerts cannot happen.

I doubt it that they "just don't know" tbh

4 hours ago, heygurlhi said:

Show Will anounce it the same Day Her european fan base dies,well maybe not but both things will happen on the same day :ohwell:

what do you mean? This sentence is so unclear to me.

heygurlhi
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I doubt it that they "just don't know" tbh

what do you mean? This sentence is so unclear to me.

The dayshe postpones/cancells european shows again her fanbase here will give up on her :messga:

Ignore me i drink

brucee

it's still unclear how and when the situation will go back to normal. Like in France, they keep saying one thing, then another... it's all i mean and think for now.

hello hello baby.

NewUsername
8 hours ago, brucee said:

it's still unclear how and when the situation will go back to normal. Like in France, they keep saying one thing, then another... it's all i mean and think for now.

but aren't all big gatherings still forbidden till mid July in France? Or did they change that too?

brucee
38 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

but aren't all big gatherings still forbidden till mid July in France? Or did they change that too?

I know about schools, and like mayors want different things than what might happen. Don't know if it's clear. If it's not it's normal. 

The minister of School is like so not on the same page as the prime minister, who's not on the same page than the President. Issa mess. not a yes. 

Everybody talks. Nobody knows. (This is what I think) 

So : it's like more than ok not to know yet about the places. I don't bought mine when I saw the situation happening (though I MISS G like ****)

hello hello baby.

ladylinners
5 hours ago, NewUsername said:

They're currently banned until July 11th. 

Archived