💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga announce the TCB postponement?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

petty
13 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

no way, waiting until June when the first date is July 24th would be cruel.

Honey y’all would be lucky to have it cancelled a month and a half in advance. She’s canceled a show 5 days before I planned on seeing her in the past. A June cancellation is not nearly as cruel :air: plus, it’s not like she can control it

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
10 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Honey y’all would be lucky to have it cancelled a month and a half in advance. She’s canceled a show 5 days before I planned on seeing her in the past. A June cancellation is not nearly as cruel :air: plus, it’s not like she can control it

can we PLEASE stop using the worth 'cancel' and use 'postpone' please.

And about your show, wasn't that because she fell ill? That's completely different.

Suuus
23 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The Europe leg already got rescheduled though, but yeah, that one was gonna start sooner.

That was just a rumor

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

That was just a rumor

??

I'm talking about Harry Styles tour.

shelby loved

She will be using the 50 million dollars to mail every ticket holder a hazmat suit.

🐚

Suuus
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

??

I'm talking about Harry Styles tour.

Oopsie sorry my bad

hardcore1996

In my opinion, no one, including Gaga is going to be touring this summer. Many if not most upcoming tours have been announced as postponed for weeks now. When Gaga announced Chromatica getting delayed she said she was still going to tour over the summer but a lot has changed since then and it’s clear this virus is not going away anytime too soon, and society won’t be back to normal for a good while. I also remember seeing ticketmaster or livenation saying the Toronto show specifically was cancelled or postponed and all upcoming enigma shows were quietly shelved until further notice

That being said I dont see why they dont just rip the bandaid and announce it as postponed. Plus, there’s only 6 known dates and thats a lot easier to reschedule than some of the longer tours and shows have already been announced as postponed

MANiCURE 6

French president Macron announced that there won't be any big events this whole summer... So say bye to Chromatica Ball in Paris... :messga:

hardcore1996
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

because they are waiting for the new dates to be planned

i haven’t seen any other tour announcing new dates along with postponement announcements though? i dont think that’s even something that can be realistically scheduled right now

Andreu
2 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

i haven’t seen any other tour announcing new dates along with postponement announcements though? i dont think that’s even something that can be realistically scheduled right now

I could say the opposite: I see every artist announcing the new dates. Rina Sawayama, Dua Lipa, Bad Gyal 

https://www.inquisitr.com/5960065/dua-lipa-postpones-tour-album-pushed-forward/

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I could say the opposite: I see every artist announcing the new dates. Rina Sawayama, Dua Lipa, Bad Gyal 

https://www.inquisitr.com/5960065/dua-lipa-postpones-tour-album-pushed-forward/

1 minute ago, hardcore1996 said:

I dont really follow them so i didnt see that, sorry! 

There have been both cases, some artists already posted new dates, others just "it's postponed".

Archived