Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga announce the TCB postponement?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Venus Rose

Me too! She and her team can't avoid postponement forever. I feel like she might be putting it off to save morale, y'know? She knows she'll have to eventually. We all know it's coming.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

I wonder if there is a lack of clarity around whose responsibility it is to make the call? Like if it would be Gaga's team, or Live Nation, or the specific local governments of the cities?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Stef666
Just now, Damien said:

But it's just impossible. There's no way that summer concerts will take place. That's a fact.

She'll give us an online concert. :selena:

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

homomo

I have two GA golden tickets for London, but honestly I don’t think I’ll go if she doesn’t postpone. 

even tho July 30th is my bday, it still seems too soon.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

She'll give us an online concert. :selena:

Of thats the case i want my 900+ euros back

Magui
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I wonder if there is a lack of clarity around whose responsibility it is to make the call? Like if it would be Gaga's team, or Live Nation, or the specific local governments of the cities?

perhaps is this. last week one of the biggest businessmen in my country who organize concerts and festivals was asked why he doesnt cancel. he replied that he is still evaluating the situation, that he has to be careful of possible compensations to be paid, and problems with insurers and contracts. So idk, maybe who makes the call is the one that has to "pay" for the cancelation. Just a guess. 

Stef666
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Of thats the case i want my 900+ euros back

You will be thanked for your donation for COVID-19 relief.:ally:

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Galvon

I think I will feel so anticlimactic when she finaly releases that album, because the hype feels kinda dead at the moment because we don't  know anything, again. Like when she releases it, I'm gonna be like ''Oh, it's there!'' :laughga:

Suuus
4 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

You will be thanked for your donation for COVID-19 relief.:ally:

Thats not worth 900+ euros sorry

AlwaysLoveGaga
2 hours ago, InstantDejavu said:

Even IF it still would go through as scheduled, would anyone feel comfortable going? I know I wouldn't...I think Gaga should really postpone it if safety is their #1 concern otherwise I feel the one world would have been quite for nothing...

It depends. If doctors say it is safe and the venues take safety precautions (ie. fever checks, masks, purell) then I would be.

I highly doubt Gaga would let it happen if she wasn't certain it would be safe.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

MaryJaneHolland

She will do it once she releases something, so it wouldn't feel as cruel :poot:

Stef666
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Thats not worth 900+ euros sorry

I'm pretty sure that has to be refunded lol, unless she postpones and you like the new date.

Kattys

If they wait until last minute I’m going to riot... I didn’t even book any hotel or flight and I don’t want to :/

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She will do it once she releases something, so it wouldn't feel as cruel :poot:

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. She will either announce it after the next single or album release.

Modern Ecstasy2
11 minutes ago, Magui said:

perhaps is this. last week one of the biggest businessmen in my country who organize concerts and festivals was asked why he doesnt cancel. he replied that he is still evaluating the situation, that he has to be careful of possible compensations to be paid, and problems with insurers and contracts. So idk, maybe who makes the call is the one that has to "pay" for the cancelation. Just a guess. 

I suspect it has something to do with this. Always about money and who has to pay for things in the end. I’m sure no company wants the responsibility of having to issue so many refunds, bankruptcy is a real threat to a lot of smaller companies right now.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived