💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga announce the TCB postponement?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

ImTired
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

Let's list what we know:

- quarantine both in USA and Europe: stage, props ... can't be (fully) created atm, dancers can't learn the choreography etc.
- several travel bans (for both the organization and the fans)
- France: all large gatherings banned until mid July
- UK: a lot of big concerts and festivals have already been postponed or cancelled
- USA: a lot of big concerts and festivals have already been postponed or cancelled
- even if nor France, nor UK nor USA (if I'm not mistaken) haven't banned large gatherings (yet) on the tour dates, it's strange to think that all of the other parties of the whole organization would allow/want to go through.
- those KIIS FM rumors/slips about the Toronto date

There's practically no way the tour will take place on the scheduled dates.

Why do you think Gaga hasn't officially announced the postponement of the tour yet?
- Did she not want to take away the attention of One World and the good press that comes with it as well? (rightfully so)
- Are they waiting for official bans, so the insurance covers the costs?
- Do they want to wait until they have fixed new dates for every show, ready to go?
- Do they actually think the shows can take place on the scheduled dates and haven't even looked for new dates?
- Something else?
- Combination of some of the above?

When do you think Gaga will officially announce the postponement?
- This week
- Next week
- Later

Maybe they are in the process of finding new dates? With everything she has on her plate (movies, Vegas, new album, etc) it must be difficult rearranging everything. And I doubt she wants to announce a postponement without new dates. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
7 minutes ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Idk, I think she will by next week. Also u don't need to have payed for insurance to get a refund in case of a cancellation. Cancellations are always refundable, no matter the circumstance. Otherwise ticketmaster will have to deal with lawsuits that they'd def lose.

I mean Gaga's team + LiveNation insurance, not ours :)

1 minute ago, ImTired said:

Maybe they are in the process of finding new dates? With everything she has on her plate (movies, Vegas, new album, etc) it must be difficult rearranging everything. And I doubt she wants to announce a postponement without new dates. 

Yes, I agree that she is very busy, but I doubt that she herself has any work on finding new dates. That is in hands of other people.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

I think a big part of it is that they are waiting for someone to cover cancellation costs since they need at least some of the money from sales to actually put the show together. 

i don't think that's how ticket sales work for a tour of a major label artist

Harry Kat

She should announce the postponement of the tour to 2021 ( with specific dates coming later) along with the new release date of the album to calm down the fans :huntyga: Now that OneWorld is done I can see her announce news really soon! She has to do it since we're almost in May! I mean for the tour because the fans should cancel their plans and get back their money and for the album because we already have the cover, interviews and photoshoots so there are not many things left!

Blastertoyo
6 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

i don't think that's how ticket sales work for a tour of a major label artist

I think they need to know the profit they’re gonna make and they need to fill the hole, they can’t just give everyone’s money back and build stuff 

does that make sense? That’s more what I meant 

please enlighten me to death

InstantDejavu

Even IF it still would go through as scheduled, would anyone feel comfortable going? I know I wouldn't...I think Gaga should really postpone it if safety is their #1 concern otherwise I feel the one world would have been quite for nothing...

Suuus

Disclaimer this not hate or a complain im just generaly wondering why it has not been postponed yet discuss

Stef666

If the rumors about album coming in May are true she won't have to. :firega:

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Suuus
4 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

But big gatherings arrent allowed yet and gaga cant reverse for it right how do expect a tour to happen that soon

S0436

I haven’t been following all the news, but have they officially banned live events in those 4 countries from late July?  If they haven’t officially stated that yet, then there is your answer

oprah winfrey GIF by Tony Awards

Jill
3 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

you mean the rumors you just came up with?

jk but there's no way those are true tho :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Stef666
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

But big gatherings arrent allowed yet 

Maybe she hopes it will be over by then.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Stef666
2 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

you mean the rumors you just came up with?

jk but there's no way those are true tho :poot: 

Don't poop on my hopes.:neyde:

Suuus
1 minute ago, Stef666 said:

I think gaga is being a little too optimistic

1 minute ago, Stef666 said:

But it's just impossible. There's no way that summer concerts will take place. That's a fact.

Archived