Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga announce the TCB postponement?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

Let's list what we know:

- quarantine both in USA and Europe: stage, props ... can't be (fully) created atm, dancers can't learn the choreography etc.
- several travel bans (for both the organization and the fans)
- France: all large gatherings banned until mid July
- UK: a lot of big concerts and festivals have already been postponed or cancelled
- USA: a lot of big concerts and festivals have already been postponed or cancelled
- even if nor France, nor UK nor USA (if I'm not mistaken) haven't banned large gatherings (yet) on the tour dates, it's strange to think that all of the other parties of the whole organization would allow/want to go through.
- those KIIS FM rumors/slips about the Toronto date

There's practically no way the tour will take place on the scheduled dates.

Why do you think Gaga hasn't officially announced the postponement of the tour yet?
- Did she not want to take away the attention of One World and the good press that comes with it as well? (rightfully so)
- Are they waiting for official bans, so the insurance covers the costs?
- Do they want to wait until they have fixed new dates for every show, ready to go?
- Do they actually think the shows can take place on the scheduled dates and haven't even looked for new dates?
- Something else?
- Combination of some of the above?

EDIT 27/04: tour bundles theory

When do you think Gaga will officially announce the postponement?
- This week
- Next week
- Later

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen

dunno. but i think it's safe to say that it's not happening til a vaccine comes out.

right?  :selena:

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Eighteen said:

dunno. but i think it's safe to say that it's not happening til a vaccine comes out.

right?  :selena:

I'd say this depends on when the vaccine comes out and how other organisations and artists are going to wait.

Eighteen
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I'd say this depends on when the vaccine comes out and how other organisations and artists are going to wait.

i keep hearing 18 months for a viable vaccine. dunno if the music industry would wait that long, but idk if there are alternatives. i think people will be required to practice some kind of social distancing until the vaccine because i believe we will see ups and downs in COVID infections til it can be eradicated. :icega:

Andreu

i think we've known for weeks it wont happen in july, but I think it's pointless to say "hey we're moving the date" until they have the new dates planned, and I believe a lot of factors are involved in planning the new dates. As fas as I know all the artists that moved dates didn't announced they moved them until they had the new dates ready.

it's time for the official cancellation and refund. Ppl are going to be having intense financial issues and could really need that money ASAP. Also for the ppl who plan months ahead and already booked hotels, plane tickets and/or even spoke to their managers well in advance to have time off around that time. They need to have everything confirmed NOW. Yes it is already plainly obvious that it wont happen but some ppl are literally still holding on to some invisible hope :rip: Set them out of their misery queen and give ppl back their money plz 

Blastertoyo

I think a big part of it is that they are waiting for someone to cover cancellation costs since they need at least some of the money from sales to actually put the show together. 

please enlighten me to death

alsemanche

There's no way they're happening in July anymore, even if there are no official bans. They'd be putting people's life at risk and losing money (because I'm sure a big number of people won't take the risk). I think the announcement will come when new dates are chosen (or at least a general date, like many artists postponing until "summer 2021" with no specific dates). 

I think they need to announce what's gonna happen soon because people are going through financial difficulties and could definitely use a refund (especially those who had booked flights, hotels, etc.). 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Blake
27 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

I'm not even going and it kinda doesn't sit with me well that she hasn't cancelled them...:green:

Try flying from Australia to see Gaga, Billie Eilish and Little Mix 5 times (7 shows total) and not having even one postponement or cancellation announced. :flop:

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

i think we've known for weeks it wont happen in july, but I think it's pointless to say "hey we're moving the date" until they have the new dates planned, and I believe a lot of factors are involved in planning the new dates. As fas as I know all the artists that moved dates didn't announced they moved them until they had the new dates ready.

Yeah, I prefer getting the new dates at the same time, but it's taking long :(
Some artists have announced postponement without the new dates, like Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish.

1 hour ago, dit said:

it's time for the official cancellation and refund. Ppl are going to be having intense financial issues and could really need that money ASAP. Also for the ppl who plan months ahead and already booked hotels, plane tickets and/or even spoke to their managers well in advance to have time off around that time. They need to have everything confirmed NOW. Yes it is already plainly obvious that it wont happen but some ppl are literally still holding on to some invisible hope :rip: Set them out of their misery queen and give ppl back their money plz 

38 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

There's no way they're happening in July anymore, even if there are no official bans. They'd be putting people's life at risk and losing money (because I'm sure a big number of people won't take the risk). I think the announcement will come when new dates are chosen (are at least a general date, like many artists postponing until "summer 2021" with no specific dates). 

I think they need to announce what's gonna happen soon because people are going through financial difficulties and could definitely use a refund (especially those who had booked flights, hotels, etc.). 

There should be no cancellation! There should be a postponement with the clear choice of holding on to your ticket if you wish to OR get an immediate refund. It's the most honest thing to do for both 'groups'.

26 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

I'm not even going and it kinda doesn't sit with me well that she hasn't cancelled them...:green:

Postponement please!

MonsterARTPOP

Idk, I think she will by next week. Also u don't need to have payed for insurance to get a refund in case of a cancellation. Cancellations are always refundable, no matter the circumstance. Otherwise ticketmaster will have to deal with lawsuits that they'd def lose.

MonsterARTPOP

But I want a postponement to hopefully next summer cause I need to see what she had planned.

Archived