💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga announce the TCB postponement?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid

I think she waits to announce the release date of Chromatica...

All I ever wanted was love...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lodylody

She'll announce the postponement of the tour when confirmation leaks, just as with everything else this era :ally: 

NewUsername
37 minutes ago, L E O said:

After the first week sale of Chromatica. 

She won't want to lose the tour bundle sales.

How do those tour bundle sales work actually work exactly?

By postponing, don't the bundle just still keep their validity?

L E O
11 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

How do those tour bundle sales work actually work exactly?

By postponing, don't the bundle just still keep their validity?

If it's postponed, I think so.
But I have this nasty feeling it's going to be cancelled because of the movie shooting next year in the summer :(

NewUsername
22 minutes ago, L E O said:

If it's postponed, I think so.
But I have this nasty feeling it's going to be cancelled because of the movie shooting next year in the summer :(

Ok, I just thought a bit more and thought of it as this:
if they announce postponement now, with already the possibility of requesting a refund, then people who ask a refund can't redeem the voucher for album anymore. That could indeed be the reason why they're waiting.

I would be so sad and actually mad if she would cancel TCB over a movie. 
1) But, as far as I know, even that latest article doesn't confirm 100% Gaga is already on board for the movie, just that it is confirmed to happen and that Gaga will most probably star.
2) The movie would be released in November, but I don't think there were already confirmed filming dates? Wouldn't the filming take place earlier than summer?
3) Gaga has combined several projects before, so she could again.

Ziggy

Answers 2 & 3. I imagine for Gagaloo n team, having new dates is important but for Live Nation they are going to want that insurance in place.

GagaMyBlood95
On 4/25/2020 at 2:35 PM, L E O said:

After the first week sale of Chromatica. 

She won't want to lose the tour bundle sales.

Billboard actually made the decision after The Weeknd's huge bundle numbers NOT to count ticket sales with album sales anymore so this is not the reason why they haven't announced anything yet..

I think she does not want to cancel or postpone before at least giving us a promo track. You see if she posts another postponement post on Insta etc...she knows she'll face even more backlash despite the fact that everyone knows this tour is canceled / postponed. Fans love to harass her with anger so she might feel like she needs to appease us before announcing the inevitable. So maybe after a promo track or after Rain on Me she may announce the postponement / cancellation. That way everyone will be busy bopping ot the songs and won't take the postponement news so horribly and viciously 

NewUsername
2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Billboard actually made the decision after The Weeknd's huge bundle numbers NOT to count ticket sales with album sales anymore so this is not the reason why they haven't announced anything yet..

ShayCristoforo

I really think she'll do it on the same day she announces the album release.

Because if she does it before or after the release announcement, it'll just be a total buzzkill. She can at least bundle it with some happy news, so something like...

TCB is postponed, BUTTTT here is the album release date!

I'd honestly even love a surprise like... 
TCB is postponed, BUTTTT here is the album! *album drops*

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NewUsername
46 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I really think she'll do it on the same day she announces the album release.

Because if she does it before or after the release announcement, it'll just be a total buzzkill. She can at least bundle it with some happy news, so something like...

TCB is postponed, BUTTTT here is the album release date!

I'd honestly even love a surprise like... 
TCB is postponed, BUTTTT here is the album! *album drops*

if the bundles theory is correct, then she'll announce it after first week sales are on lock, so that everyone has redeemed their voucher.
Or another possibility would be, like you said and then followed by "refunds can be requested starting next week", so that people who are going to cancel their tickets still have valid tickets and thus valid vouchers during first week. But I don't know if Billboard would allow this.

ShayCristoforo
19 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

if the bundles theory is correct, then she'll announce it after first week sales are on lock, so that everyone has redeemed their voucher.
Or another possibility would be, like you said and then followed by "refunds can be requested starting next week", so that people who are going to cancel their tickets still have valid tickets and thus valid vouchers during first week. But I don't know if Billboard would allow this.

The bundles theory is now making sense to me. 
So basically they'd ship out the CD's from the ticket bundles, otherwise if she cancels the tour before the album release - then the bundled CD's wouldn't count. Is that the theory? 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NewUsername
23 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

The bundles theory is now making sense to me. 
So basically they'd ship out the CD's from the ticket bundles, otherwise if she cancels the tour before the album release - then the bundled CD's wouldn't count. Is that the theory? 

Yeah! It took me a while to get it as well.

IF the bundles theory is indeed the reason why they're still being silent, it kinda also confirms that Chromatica will be released before July 24th. 
-> in theory, If the first concert takes place on July 24th, the vouchers could still be redeemed afterwards I think
-> but, it's practically impossible to hold the first concert on the original date of July 24th, so Chromatica should come BEFORE if they still want those vouchers to be redeemed. Because when July 24th passes without postponement nor the concert taking place, that would mean the tickets would be nullified anyway -> no album vouchers.

Kitana

there will be a note pinned onto the concert hall doors :derpga:

You will learn respect!

Archived