Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga announce the TCB postponement?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

petty

I’m assuming they’re waiting until the very last minute to cancel. A lot of stuff has to be considered before they cancel and I think that they want to hold out hope until it’s confirmed social distancing during the months that the tour is scheduled. Expect the announcement in May or June when the U.S. officially bans social events until September :vegas: 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

she's typing up a draft cancelation announcement as we speak 

♥ Kindness Police.

petty
5 minutes ago, Kattys said:

If they wait until last minute I’m going to riot... I didn’t even book any hotel or flight and I don’t want to :/

Honestly not to be a downer, anyone who has tickets to this show should just assume it’s canceled. 

there’s no way the U.S. is going to allow stadium gatherings this summer. 

Suuus
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

I’m assuming they’re waiting until the very last minute to cancel. A lot of stuff has to be considered before they cancel and I think that they want to hold out hope until it’s confirmed social distancing during the months that the tour is scheduled. Expect the announcement in May or June when the U.S. officially bans social events until September :vegas: 

Im just sick of the uncertainty but Im probably not the only one

LaLa
19 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I wonder if there is a lack of clarity around whose responsibility it is to make the call? Like if it would be Gaga's team, or Live Nation, or the specific local governments of the cities?

It's Live Nation's call to make, short of being forced by government restrictions, and imo that's exactly why they haven't announced anything. Live Nation owns Ticketmaster (or they merged anyway), so it's in their interest to put off postponing/cancelling as long as possible so they don't have to do the refunds. Keeps the cash in their pockets that much longer. 

I'm sure they really really want to postpone over cancelling and I think they're just giving themselves more time to figure out how feasible that is. Not great for the customers and fans, but when has Ticketmaster ever given one single sht about us?

I have a feeling she will announce new dates rather than saying its postponed. She already knows how upset we are when she announced Chromatica’s postponement. 

Or she is at least waiting until after she drops a new single or album to confirm the postponement.

NewUsername

Schermafbeelding-2020-04-21-om-22-27-40.

All three of these new topics have actually already been posted today or recently, use search peopleeee

I'd like to redirect you to my topic as well:

Modern Ecstasy2
10 minutes ago, LaLa said:

It's Live Nation's call to make, short of being forced by government restrictions, and imo that's exactly why they haven't announced anything. Live Nation owns Ticketmaster (or they merged anyway), so it's in their interest to put off postponing/cancelling as long as possible so they don't have to do the refunds. Keeps the cash in their pockets that much longer. 

I'm sure they really really want to postpone over cancelling and I think they're just giving themselves more time to figure out how feasible that is. Not great for the customers and fans, but when has Ticketmaster ever given one single sht about us?

So gross.

I mean we already knew that capitalism is the devil unless you're rich, but yeah companies doing anything they can to keep people's money is awful. However I did get a full refund for my airfare and hotel for my Vegas trip, so there's a glimmer of positivity in the world!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

NewUsername
16 minutes ago, PETTY said:

no way, waiting until June when the first date is July 24th would be cruel.

15 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im just sick of the uncertainty but Im probably not the only one

You're definitely not the only one.
I know it's complicated for LiveNation, Gaga's team, other companies and elements as well, but we're already in this constant state of uncertainty in our lives atm, that THIS uncertainty added to it is very frustrating and a lot. (even if that makes it sound like a third world problem).

Lona Delery

probably insurance stuff n ****

i wont book flights or hotels cuz itll obviously get cancelled

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

JRCF29

I anticipate an announcement that the Europe dates are postponed sometime this week. I think her team is probably optimistic about August for the U.S dates

Don't Call Me Gaga

Suuus
7 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

You're definitely not the only one.
I know it's complicated for LiveNation, Gaga's team, other companies and elements as well, but we're already in this constant state of uncertainty in our lives atm, that THIS uncertainty added to it is very frustrating and a lot. (even if that makes it sound like a third world problem).

Thank you for your understanding

JRCF29
8 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

That is two months, not exactly last last minute

Don't Call Me Gaga

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Live Nation is postponing shows on a rolling basis. It's a lot of work! I'd imagine the same teams rescheduling the CB are trying to salvage major tours like Harry Styles' $100m~ 85-date tour (which also hasn't been postponed).

The Europe leg already got rescheduled though, but yeah, that one was gonna start sooner.

Archived