Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

'The Sims 5' Discussion

COOOK

Featured Posts

JustTea
On 4/21/2020 at 12:10 AM, Hey Boy said:

Am I the only one that prefers Sims 3 over Sims 4?

Travelling in Sims 4 is such a downgrade and also you can't modify clothes and hair colors on your own and also many more

The only better thing is graphics.

I prefer Sims 3 art style and graphics too. Sims 4 looks so childish and cartoony. I'll never understand why they downgraded from 3 to 4 so much, it looks so cheap... :saladga:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

Playstation Magazine shows 'The Sims 5' as one of the games listed:

so hopefully on June 11th we'll get the official announcement?

Born This Way

Omg I didn't know it was finally happening. I'm so ready to just pretend 4 never existed.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

TheSlash

Yay, let's spend another fortune on a game that will be half-baked on release :vegas:  :party: 

On a serious note, tho: I hope the game will go back to open world. I can live without a color wheel, but these loading screens are a pain in my a$$ to this day :saladga: .

Ew, David!

crackhead

Interesting that the first we hear about it is through PS5, Sims on console has always been terrible so I’m wondering if that means there might be some changes in gameplay

MANiCURE 6
14 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

On a serious note, tho: I hope the game will go back to open world. I can live without a color wheel, but these loading screens are a pain in my a$$ to this day :saladga: .

This. I'm was a huge fan of Sims 3 but then Sims 4 lost me. I'm still playing to it but only to build houses or create sims I won't play with. Cause honestly, you can't even visit your neighbors without having to wait. :bradley: This is too much.

And even with a bunch of add-on and kits, there's still a lack of objects, contents, fun activities, jobs etc.

Archived