đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

'The Sims 5' Discussion

COOOK

Featured Posts

anonanon
1 hour ago, mxnster said:

I hope that it's going to look realistic and close to real life as possible?

Sims 3 was perfect in the terms on having human looking sims. 

I don't like the idea of multiplayer though.. 

1 hour ago, Hey Boy said:

Am I the only one that prefers Sims 3 over Sims 4?

Travelling in Sims 4 is such a downgrade and also you can't modify clothes and hair colors on your own and also many more

The only better thing is graphics.

Well it only took 6 years but I've finally found my people. Open worlds was 100% my favorite part about the Sims.

Also how has it been 6 years since TS4 was released...

Edited just now by anonanon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Wayne

There’s only one thing I want from TS5 and that’s for the game to run smoother. Even on an ultra-powerful pc TS3 was still incredibly buggy and glitchy and TS4 had the same problem where the sims were just nodding their heads and doing nothing. 

TS4 also felt very incomplete and it’s honestly a cash grab where you’d have to pay for things that should’ve been there from the base game. CAS and Build mode were good, but honestly the game and the sims themselves lacked personality.

Enigma

Sims 3 was hands down better than Sims 4 so I hope they go back to their roots for this.

Multiplayer Sims was always a dream of my friends and I as kids, so if this can be an improved version of the Sims 3 with multiplayer, it'd honestly be amazing! 

I don't know how feasible that is with today's technology and average computer specs but if there was a MMORPG world or something like that, I'd literally die :giveup:

SpiritBunny

Since the Sims 4 is kind of a dud I've been wanting to play Sims 2 but I literally can't find it anywhere. Can someone send me a link please? 

DavidLuis198
1 hour ago, jsn said:

I'm shocked they're going in on the online component again considering that led to them killing off Sim City and was also the cause of Sims 4's horrid base game launch.

If they can make a solid base game while including it then sure, but if they don't give the single player base game the attention it deserves then it's going to crash and burn.  Especially after how badly the sims 4 was received at launch.

I hope they give the sims traits that will actually give them personality this time compared to sims 4's lifeless emotion traits as well.

Also they may have actual competition soon!  A life sim game called Paralives is being developed; here's a clip of a customized house loft.

The characters themselves haven't been shown off yet, but they will be soon (the shadow in the doorway was a tease for that).

I hope this is good! The only reason EA can kind of do anything with the The Sims franchise (a milhion expasion packs, not very much content) is that they don't have any competition in the genre...

I don't know how to write in english

gabeoz

Sims 5 isn’t coming until 2022 at the earliest :ohwell: The developers have content planned for the sims 4 until the end of 2021 at the earliest, we also know that the game is in its earlier stages. that being said, Sims games can take a ridiculous time in production. The sims 4 began development before the sims 3 came out and it was still pushed back by around 6 months after 5 years of development. 
I am interested to see what they’re going to do with the Sims 5 and how it will incorporate the online elements. The Sims 4 originally had split production, one team working on an online version and another working on a single player version, but long story short it fell apart. but you can still find a couple of demo videos from the pre alpha and it’s online stages. 
An online mode would be great and I’ve seen modders do close to one in the sims 4, but I won’t buy it unless you can have it single player still, i purposely keep playing the sims to have a single player experience. 

gabeoz
2 hours ago, jsn said:

I'm shocked they're going in on the online component again considering that led to them killing off Sim City and was also the cause of Sims 4's horrid base game launch.

If they can make a solid base game while including it then sure, but if they don't give the single player base game the attention it deserves then it's going to crash and burn.  Especially after how badly the sims 4 was received at launch.

I hope they give the sims traits that will actually give them personality this time compared to sims 4's lifeless emotion traits as well.

Also they may have actual competition soon!  A life sim game called Paralives is being developed; here's a clip of a customized house loft.

The characters themselves haven't been shown off yet, but they will be soon (the shadow in the doorway was a tease for that).

I have been following paralives for a while and am excited for it but I’m also cautious. This game is still years out from official release and a lot of promises are being made the development team which is pretty small to begin with only a few people (in comparison the sims team literally consists of hundreds of people). I’m happy that it’s bringing competition and looks to really push the idea of a life simulator, I’m just afraid that it will come up short in so much hype.

Perfume

I was a huge sims fan, they teased Sims 4

for almost two years. They havent even shown any of the game yet... I don’t think it’ll come until late 2021 /2022

an angel held me like a child

ImCalledTT

The game peaked with the Sims 2 seasons & pets, and the whole Sims 3 franchise. That night life expansion pack with all the high rises? SUBLIME

manifestinf more of this please :lana:

1 hour ago, anuanu said:

Well it only took 6 years but I've finally found my people. Open worlds was 100% my favorite part about the Sims.

Also how has it been 6 years since TS4 was released...

I've never played Sims 3 but from what Plumbella has shown in her videos, it looks really good. I saw it being sold at Walmart a few weeks ago (still! :shocked:).. tempted to pick up a copy.

anonanon
29 minutes ago, mxnster said:

I've never played Sims 3 but from what Plumbella has shown in her videos, it looks really good. I saw it being sold at Walmart a few weeks ago (still! :shocked:).. tempted to pick up a copy.

I swear the main criticism I see about the game is that they're "pudding faces" but the only bad part for me was that it was kinda hard on my computer. I also never played TS2 so I can't compare.

Edited just now by anonanon

JazzGa
5 hours ago, gagzus said:

I also HOPE to god that they do less cartoon-y graphics and do something more realistic looking, like they've had the time tbh.

As long as they continue to leave it open to modding, I don't mind the base game graphics having that Sims cartoon feel. The user-created DLC for all of the Sims installations can look incredible (if your game can run it and doesn't crash! :laughga: )

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Regina George

I am so ****ing excited for the new generation.. I'm kinda sick of Sims 4.. I still feel like Sims 3 is WAY better than Sims 4 even with all those packs and expansions.. I'm so excited to see how the next gen will look like 

Archived