💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Hollywood (Ryan Murphy Netflix series)

Spock

Featured Posts

Enzoooo
5 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Hollywood seems like such a horrible place. Why would someone in their right mind would even want to get in such a snake hole.

Because once you’re in and you’ve made it, there is no better feeling :firega:

Spoiler

Or so I’ve heard :huntyga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Enzoooo said:

Because once you’re in and you’ve made it, there is no better feeling :firega:

Hide contents

Or so I’ve heard :huntyga:

And for how long that "feeling" is going to last? well, maybe even if its for 5 seconds i am sure for some people it might be worthy. Good for them.

Enzoooo
4 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

And for how long that "feeling" is going to last? well, maybe even if its for 5 seconds i am sure for some people it might be worthy. Good for them.

That feeling can last forever, if you truly want it. Even if they get it, just for those 5 seconds, they can say with full sincerity that they tried and achieved what they set out to do. 

It may seem foolish to you, but it’s what some people crave for their whole life. It’s a dream. 

• 2 weeks later...
Hurem

Just finished this and it was great. Nothing spectacular, but a lovely show to watch. Hope they make a season 2.

The actor playing Roy/Rock is absolutely stunning.

7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Just finished this and it was great. Nothing spectacular, but a lovely show to watch. Hope they make a season 2.

The actor playing Roy/Rock is absolutely stunning.

I'm on the last episode now. I've really enjoyed it so far. I wish there were a few more episodes though :applause: 

Hurem
4 minutes ago, Cool said:

I'm on the last episode now. I've really enjoyed it so far. I wish there were a few more episodes though :applause: 

Yup, it felt quite short. I didn’t realise how much time had passed between episode one and seven. I do wish there were 10 episodes, but the 7 we got were great too. :applause:

Spock

I really enjoyed it tbh I dont think it deserves the lashings, but the ending was way too cheesy for me

who will love me when the night is over

MrMojoRisin

Not a fan of the way they portrayed the relationship between Jack and Avis. There was a clear power imbalance there, but it wasn't portrayed as a bad thing. 

Archived