event

Lady Gaga presents One World: #TogetherAtHome I Livestream

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

Is this good?

No, not at all.

If we were talking about one channel, yes. But this is viewership from three major public networks together.

So many different names, some of them the biggest stars in the world right now, and they weren't able to pull bigger numbers. 

So you can visualize: about 5 million people watched the show on ABC network. About 6 million people watch a Grey's Anatomy episode every week in the same network (which is still one of the most watched drama shows in the USA). A show dedicated to the biggest health crisis the world has seen in the last a hundred years, with same of the biggest names in the entertainment industry participating, gathered less viewers than an episode from ABC's highest rated show. Highest-rated episodes are usually NFL games, and they gather around 20 millions. Of course, the superbowl is a whole different level, gathering 100 million.

I guess since it had like one week of promo, they weren't able to create enough buzz.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

@Doot what did you think of tay's performance? 

Not going to lie, not being shady, but I was in the bathroom at that point. :sweat:

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

Not going to lie, not being shady, but I was in the bathroom at that point. :sweat:

:air:

dynamite
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

thats hot GIF by Paris Hilton

2 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

No, not at all.

If we were talking about one channel, yes. But this is viewership from three major public networks together.

So many different names, some of them the biggest stars in the world right now, and they weren't able to pull bigger numbers. 

So you can visualize: about 5 million people watched the show on ABC network. About 6 million people watch a Grey's Anatomy episode every week in the same network (which is still one of the most watched drama shows in the USA). A show dedicated to the biggest health crisis the world has seen in the last a hundred years, with same of the biggest names in the entertainment industry participating, gathered less viewers than an episode from ABC's highest rated show. Highest-rated episodes are usually NFL games, and they gather around 20 millions. Of course, the superbowl is a whole different level, gathering 100 million.

I guess since it had like one week of promo, they weren't able to create enough buzz.

I don't think the number of networks matter since it's the same show. 14 million watched the same show.

I also don't think you can compare it to TV shows since this is music performances from people's living rooms. Even I got bored and I love music.

You'd probably have to compare it to the Grammys or something.

AlexanderMagno
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

I don't think the number of networks matter since it's the same show. 14 million watched the same show.

I also don't think you can compare it to TV shows since this is music performances from people's living rooms. Even I got bored and I love music.

You'd probably have to compare it to the Grammys or something.

I think it should be very much above the Grammys, it is supposed to be much more impactful, but either way:

The Grammys 2020 were watched by 18 million people. And that show is supposed to be declining. So, yes, I still think 14 million was very low for what they were aiming.

HausOfG
4 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I think it should be very much above the Grammys, it is supposed to be much more impactful, but either way:

The Grammys 2020 were watched by 18 million people. And that show is supposed to be declining. So, yes, I still think 14 million was very low for what they were aiming.

I think you're wrong 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

HausOfG
12 hours ago, Nymphia said:

There are little parts I agree with (the Ellen and John Legend comments), but it's mostly nitpicky drivel at best (like complaining about the basketballs in Elton's yard? wtf lol).  Basically article is implying Gaga is a narcissist and had to "wedge" herself into the Prayer performance. Also, the Taylor Swift comment was especially unnecessary, considering the nature of the song and what it means to her. Had she gone and performed Shake it Off, I'd imagine they'd find a way to drag her for that too.

He is a Madonna stan 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

nikola

You guys do anything else in your free ti.e or do you just complain? 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived