đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Lady Gaga's placings in ww year-end female singles charts (2008-2019)

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Yxilon

These are Lady Gaga's placings in ONLY FEMALE worldwide year-end singles chart. All points data methods are available both on Metacritic and other forums (there are some slight differences in scores numbers here and there depending on the source, but the placings are basically the same. The scores represent each year's period from 1 January to 31 December.

Songs with a male/group main credit (such as Titanium or Symphony) are not included in these only-female-charts. If duets, they were included only if the song is part of the female album (so Senorita is included while Dancing With A Stranger is not)

I made this thread because I think it could show more clearly the comparison between the success of every song, era and Gaga's status as a maximum icon in terms of modern/contemporary female artists, in relation to their discographic context (as numbers do not keep count of the whole market decline and evolution).

Also, if you wanna know a certain single placement by another queen in one of these year-end only female ww charts, you can ask me and I'll answer you on this thread (unless the song is such a flop that is out from top 40/50 which would basically correspond to a >#200 on an overall ww year-end chart) 

Spoiler

#20 Just Dance

Spoiler

#1 Poker Face

#3 Just Dance

#5 Paparazzi

#11 Bad Romance

#17 LoveGame

#40 Eh, Eh

Spoiler

#3 Bad Romance

#4 Telephone

#5 Alejandro

#24 Paparazzi

#38 Dance In The Dark

Spoiler

#4 Born This Way

#10 The Edge of Glory

#23 You and I

#28 Judas

now this year was interesting for several reasons, mostly because it is the only year EVER in which women prevailed on men (while usually they make 20% of the overall charts). That means a song like Judas which is #28 has, more or less, the same scoring LoveGame had in 2009 (and the latter was #17)

Spoiler

#29 Marry The Night

Spoiler

#8 Applause

#36 Do What U Want

Spoiler

#22 Do What U Want

#39 Applause

Spoiler

:huntyga:

Spoiler

#27 Perfect Illusion

Spoiler

#10 Million Reasons

#14 The Cure

Spoiler

#9 Shallow

#40 Always Remember Us This Way

Spoiler

#3 Shallow

#28 Always Remember Us This Way

#37 I'll Never Love Again

Spoiler

If my predictions are right, Stupid Love should end up somewhere between #8 and #16

Don't Start Now will be #1 for sure.

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

GayWeatherBOI
9 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

#29 Marry The Night

Billboard teas

In my head I do everything right - Lorde

Yxilon
6 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

The Cure only being 4 spots behind MR :enigma: If only she hadn't abandoned it

Yeah, while we only got Million Reasons promo over and over and over because she was like in a mental loop (as for the 99 people in the room thing) until she performed The Covid Cure at AMAs when it was too late...

Spoiler

oh, and a shitty lyric video:messga:

BROSEIDON
1 minute ago, Yxilon said:

Yeah, while we only got Million Reasons promo over and over and over because she was like in a mental loop (as for the 99 people in the room thing) until she performed The Covid Cure at AMAs when it was too late...

Hide contents

oh, and a shitty lyric video:messga:

I literally forgot about the AMA performance. I tried to block out the sabotage of one of my favorite Gaga songs 

Yxilon
3 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

I literally forgot about the AMA performance. I tried to block out the sabotage of one of my favorite Gaga songs 

it was a very nice performance too

but yeah, too late :enigma:

littlepotter

The Cure really could have been a cute hit if she weren't in the middle of recording ASIB :cryga:

chaeri pls

Archived