Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

RQ/DL: BTWB DVD Chile

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

Yeah that I totally understand and it doesn't bother me how much we have to wait to get a decent quality version of this show! Hopefully we can get little teasers like I believe you did with your JWT dvd (?)

Oh yeah, I still need to make that :billie:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Oh wait that was you? :ladyhaha:

Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

What I mean is that I still need to work more on it, I still have all the projects that I previewed saved but nothing much else other than that, and I'll try to make previews for the Chile show too :firega:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

What I mean is that I still need to work more on it, I still have all the projects that I previewed saved but nothing much else other than that, and I'll try to make previews for the Chile show too :firega:

Hopefully I can word this right sorry if I don't but if you want to could you try and do the BTWB DVD before say finishing the JWT one since there are many DVD's of that tour online and few decent audio & video quality of the BTWB. 

1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Hopefully I can word this right sorry if I don't but if you want to could you try and do the BTWB DVD before say finishing the JWT one since there are many DVD's of that tour online and few decent audio & video quality of the BTWB. 

Yeah that's what I'm already planning to do :3 

Joshie S
13 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg, @Joshie S I think I'm the one that sent you those files :billie:

My friend had them and they weren't supposed to be uploaded to YT cause I had an idea to turn it into a cool DVD but someone that I sent it to in the group DM uploaded it to their channel, someone posted it here, and it ruined everything.

Ya you sent me them. 

But that isn't my YouTube account, we already had this discussion. I was upset to learn that someone uploaded it.

I've kept it to myself and watched it countless times now by myself and with my friends at home :)

I'm glad you're sharing it with @ChicaSkas because I didn't feel comfortable sharing it after you asked me not to. Even though quite a few people keep messaging me for the files....

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

13 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Ya you sent me them. 

But that isn't my YouTube account, we already had this discussion. I was upset to learn that someone uploaded it.

I've kept it to myself and watched it countless times now by myself and with my friends at home :)

I'm glad you're sharing it with @ChicaSkas because I didn't feel comfortable sharing it after you asked me not to. Even though quite a few people keep messaging me for the files....

Yeah don’t worry I don’t accuse you at all for that :) 

I’m glad you enjoy having them and watching them with friends, I wish I had real life friends like that who enjoyed watching that stuff as much as I do too :heart:

Speaking of @ChicaSkas she hasn’t responded yet but I told her her PM is full so I can’t send her the link, hopefully she reads this :laughga:

ChicaSkas
10 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yeah don’t worry I don’t accuse you at all for that :) 

I’m glad you enjoy having them and watching them with friends, I wish I had real life friends like that who enjoyed watching that stuff as much as I do too :heart:

Speaking of @ChicaSkas she hasn’t responded yet but I told her her PM is full so I can’t send her the link, hopefully she reads this :laughga:

can you email me ? it's my username at gmail dot com

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RudraCNG

OMG has any of you HD footage? I'd be deeply grateful if you shared it with me. I've always wanted to have HD footage of that tour :messga:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

OMG has any of you HD footage? I'd be deeply grateful if you shared it with me. I've always wanted to have HD footage of that tour :messga:

@ProjectJoanne is working on remastering the files that they have, we'll get a decent "dvd" of the tour once they have completed the remaster. 

RudraCNG
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

@ProjectJoanne is working on remastering the files that they have, we'll get a decent "dvd" of the tour once they have completed the remaster. 

Thank you! And thank you SO MUCH @ProjectJoanne!

• 9 months later...
MaryJaneHollandBTW

idk if i’m allowed to put a post on here cuz this thread is nearly a year old - i’m new here sorry aha but has the remastered version been released? 

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHollandBTW said:

idk if i’m allowed to put a post on here cuz this thread is nearly a year old - i’m new here sorry aha but has the remastered version been released? 

It's ok in Media! 

We are actually still working on it

I'll link you 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHollandBTW said:

This is the thread we are now working on it in:

MaryJaneHollandBTW
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

This is the thread we are now working on it in:

thank you! :ally:

Archived