đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

RQ/DL: BTWB DVD Chile

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Joshie S
On 5/9/2020 at 2:32 AM, knee said:

Chica please don't purchase anything from them if you're planning to, I'm in means of getting it quite shortly. As soon as i'll do i'll send to you to upload here. X

so why did you want the files I have if you're close to getting them? Hmm...:ladyhaha:

6 hours ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

the user you're talking about (as you described it) also sent me these files last year. I wanted to include it on the GMA post, but gave up when i found the exact same file on youtube and me and @JustifyMyLove noticed it wasn't just that compressed version from YT (dvd > YT) but a re-compressed file (dvd > YT > YT reupload)

the files I have aren't the same as the YT video though:ohwell:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Joshie S said:

so why did you want the files I have if you're close to getting them? Hmm...:ladyhaha:

the files I have aren't the same as the YT video though:ohwell:

To compare the quality you have to what i could be receiving? To see if we already have it preventing me from purchasing?

Use ur brain bby.

Ur attitude is a lil embarrassing for a so called 'senior member'. X

Edit:

"Hi, is there any chance you could send me the higher quality footage you have of the chile screener so i can compare to what im about to purchase? Pretty please. Lol. I shant share."

On 5/12/2020 at 4:28 PM, ChicaSkas said:

I anticipate this greatly!! 

Fingers crossed !!!! He's rly slow on the reply front but we'll get there :kiss:

• 4 weeks later...
numb the flame

Bumping this thread because the BTWB deserves justice. Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this? did we ever get the OG files?

Omg, @Joshie S I think I'm the one that sent you those files :billie:

My friend had them and they weren't supposed to be uploaded to YT cause I had an idea to turn it into a cool DVD but someone that I sent it to in the group DM uploaded it to their channel, someone posted it here, and it ruined everything.

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg, @Joshie S I think I'm the one that sent you those files :billie:

My friend had them and they weren't supposed to be uploaded to YT cause I had an idea to turn it into a cool DVD but someone that I sent it to in the group DM uploaded it to their channel, someone posted it here, and it ruined everything.

Do you still have the files??

Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

Do you still have the files??

Yeah, but they're already uploaded to YT, without my permission, but it's free to watch so go ahead

numb the flame
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Yeah, but they're already uploaded to YT, without my permission, but it's free to watch so go ahead

I think I had previously posted this one wondering if this was in fact the dvd we were looking for. @ChicaSkas is this it?

I think I had previously posted this one wondering if this was in fact the dvd we were looking for. @ChicaSkas is this it?

It's not the original one, it's higher quality than the rest of the full DVD videos, but it's not the highest quality version that exists in the universe :vegas:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It's not the original one, it's higher quality than the rest of the full DVD videos, but it's not the highest quality version that exists in the universe :vegas:

:messga: do you have the better quality files or is this it?

:messga: do you have the better quality files or is this it?

I wish I had them but I don't, only these ones

numb the flame

I wish I had them but I don't, only these ones

Thats a shame! Somebody commented this under the re-upload of your files "Wasn't this edit stolen from a user on a Gaga fansite? Shame on you for stealing someone else's work. Thumbs down."

Thats a shame! Somebody commented this under the re-upload of your files "Wasn't this edit stolen from a user on a Gaga fansite? Shame on you for stealing someone else's work. Thumbs down."

Omg :rip::rip::rip::rip:

numb the flame

Omg :rip::rip::rip::rip:

At least it's known that this was stolen from you. 

At least it's known that this was stolen from you. 

Yeah, I even commented on the video saying that they stole it :billie:

Archived