Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Westworld Season 3

weed

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

This season has been great, but Maeve annoyed tf out of me this season. William has been pretty useless this season, a waste of screen time.

I'm glad this is not as confusing as season 2. I hate season 2.

I feel bad for laughing when Dolores mentioned kindness. I blame Gaga for that. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lodylody

I thought they really messed up this season :noparty: The teaser for S4 basically seems like what everyone was expecting for S3 :sharon: I don't get why we went through all of that. 

davidmonster

I hope it's not the end for Dolores

She brings so much to the show

Season 3 was great :applause:

Jose P
4 hours ago, lodylody said:

I thought they really messed up this season :noparty: The teaser for S4 basically seems like what everyone was expecting for S3 :sharon: I don't get why we went through all of that. 

It was a setup season pretty much. There are supposedly 6 seasons planned, so we’re just in the middle of the story.

Damon

haven't seen season finale yet but overall this season was a rollercoaster though, could've been better but still pretty satisfied with it

dolores development through it, she's pretty bad ass and adding aaron paul was my fav thing :giveup:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Agunimon

I just started binging this show. Avoiding reading spoilers. I am on season 1 episode 7. I find it super boring. People keep saying to stick to it because it gets better, so I'm gonna try but I don't see why people recommend this show so heavily. The concept of it is super cool and it has its moments, but... a lot of the scenes in most of the episodes are just so boring to me. :(

Agunimon
57 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I just started binging this show. Avoiding reading spoilers. I am on season 1 episode 7. I find it super boring. People keep saying to stick to it because it gets better, so I'm gonna try but I don't see why people recommend this show so heavily. The concept of it is super cool and it has its moments, but... a lot of the scenes in most of the episodes are just so boring to me. :(

I post and then the episode I watch gets shocking.

EO7on67-Ws-AI3yw1.jpg

Agunimon

i finished watching westworld. someone reply so we can talk about it.

Jose P
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

i finished watching westworld. someone reply so we can talk about it.

It’s really a show that demands attention and thinking from the audience. It gets more action packed in S2 but at least on the first season it’s more of a slow burn and putting the pieces together and making you think. Which season did you like the most?

Agunimon
Just now, Jose P said:

It’s really a show that demands attention and thinking from the audience. It gets more action packed in S2 but at least on the first season it’s more of a slow burn and putting the pieces together and making you think. Which season did you like the most?

3 > 2 > 1

I liked 3 the most because of the sci-fi elements to it. Season 1 was hard to get through. The first 6 episodes dragged on, but it picked up after episode 7. I was hesitant to keep going but season 2 was action packed from the start.

Jose P
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

3 > 2 > 1

I liked 3 the most because of the sci-fi elements to it. Season 1 was hard to get through. The first 6 episodes dragged on, but it picked up after episode 7. I was hesitant to keep going but season 2 was action packed from the start.

So it all really depends on what you’re looking for. You thought you were going into an action packed sci fi thriller. If you ask any fan or go into the Westworld subreddit you’ll see a very unanimous response that S1 is a masterpiece that won’t be topped and S3 was weak. So it’s all what you want. I’m glad you enjoyed tho, although I wish you would’ve appreciated the brilliance and complexity of S1

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

So it all really depends on what you’re looking for. You thought you were going into an action packed sci fi thriller. If you ask any fan or go into the Westworld subreddit you’ll see a very unanimous response that S1 is a masterpiece that won’t be topped and S3 was weak. So it’s all what you want. I’m glad you enjoyed tho, although I wish you would’ve appreciated the brilliance and complexity of S1

I mean I still liked season 1, it was just a slow start. It was very important for understanding the story. 

Archived