💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Westworld Season 3

weed

Featured Posts

weed

omg.... tonight's episode was crazyyyyy this season has been sooooo fking good for me.

Spoiler

omg... the whole episode..... Charlotte's hesitation but then she's really team Dolores and it was so crazy but she actually survives and then the explosion and it was soooo sad it was just so insane, i kind of don't understand her crushing the man's pearl, rather than taking Maeve's, his, etc. but whatever still so insane and perfect. such a good episode. then Bernard coming to save William???? so crazy, I can't wait to see what'll happen. So sad only 8 episodes but omg... 2 more left... they're going to be CRAZYYYY!!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife
Spoiler

**** Dolores forever for destroying Hector's pearl. I want them all dead. :interestinga:

nodandsmile

the fact that fake Charlotte is more human than real one  :bradley: that was heartbreaking 

Thandie, Tessa and Ed Harris did their thing tho... this was great  :applause:

those who quit on this show are truly missing out!

weed

ugh y'all, penultimate episode tonight :nooo: So sad it's not 10+ episodes but this season has been really well done. I'm so frickin excited I have no idea what's gonna happen. Tomorrow is my birthday too so it's like an early bday gift for me :flower:

davidmonster

This show is so good

I really tought dolores would die.

And charlotte turned on her :bye:

I just wish maeve and dolores could slay togheter. I have no idea what will be season 4

Jose P

The only thing that bothers me this season are Maeve’s motivations. Like, what even are they? It’s not clear enough, is she still hung up on her daughter? She just has a very weak storyline this season, same with Bernard and Stubbs, they’ve felt pretty useless.

But other than that it’s been amazing.

GunninMan

I’m getting fed up with Maeve, like get it together girl. That’s not your real daughter and that’s a lame motivation to try and stop Dolores from freeing all the hosts. She should be on Dolores’ side but she’s limiting herself to her programmed emotions way too much. Meanwhile Dolores, while a bit severe, is trying to enact a revolution and set everyone “free”. I just don’t see why the other hosts are so against this...

On topic of the entire season it’s by far the best in my opinion. The imagery is insanity in the best way, and the storyline feels much stronger and makes more sense than previous seasons. I can’t wait to see what the finale and season 4 hold!

HotLikeMexico

Is Westworld that good? I’ve been wanting to watch it but not sure babes 

Illuminati Freak

I was never a big fan of Dolores until the end. She chose to see the beauty in everything it brought tears to my eyes. Dolores and Maeve for the win. Phenomenal season finale! I honestly believe everybody should watch this show. Truly mind-blowing and chillingly accurate piece of televised fiction. Tonight's theme “In this new world u can be who ever the f*ck u want” Some inspiring moments tonight. 

QueenMortuana
15 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I was never a big fan of Dolores until the end. She chose to see the beauty in everything it brought tears to my eyes. Dolores and Maeve for the win. Phenomenal season finale! I honestly believe everybody should watch this show. Truly mind-blowing and chillingly accurate piece of televised fiction. Tonight's theme “In this new world u can be who ever the f*ck u want” Some inspiring moments tonight. 

Ah I've always been a big fan of Dolores. This seems like an honest end to her character arc, which is sad. I'm concerned they're going to try and bring her back in some cheap way in the next couple of seasons. (Although I love EVR so I would get over it).

And it was nice to get a call back to Dolores and Maeves' lines from the first season, 'seeing the beauty in the world' and 'you can be who ever the **** you want'. Now we wait until 2022/23. :saladga:

Knife

I'm glad that Dolores' motives were for good in the end, despite the fact that the entire time it seemed like she was up to no good. I honestly thought her endgame was to take control of Rehoboam, make Caleb a leader/ruler, and then kill him and make him into a host she could control.

It's possible that I wasn't paying attention, but...why did Hanaryo and Clementine take Musashi's (Dolores) head? What are they even up to? Are they working for Maeve or what?

53 minutes ago, jzraei said:

. Now we wait until 2022/23. :saladga:

2023 would have been generous even in a world without coronavirus. Hopefully we get that vaccine sooner rather than later.

weed

omg I just finished the finale, I'm shook. It was such a good season, a few lows but overall I think it was so well done. There are still some questions I have (i.e. Francis Dolores, Charlores, etc.) but overall I think it was good and emotional. I teared up a few times so 5/5 lmao

Archived