Miker

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Home Sweet Home.Β  My happiest holiday memories reside there.Β  :wub:

Β 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates
  • Like 2

Ambrosia

Some of the best music ever to go with a movie soundtrack.

Those bagpipes sound like they have a heart and soul all their own like no other instrument can. :giveup:

Β 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ambrosia said:

Some of the best music ever to go with a movie soundtrack.

Those bagpipes sound like they have a heart and soul all their own like no other instrument can. :giveup:

Β 

I find the bagpipes haunting. I always listen to his song when I want to hear them.Β :)

Β 

Mars..........or bust!

• 4 weeks later...
Ambrosia

I'm with everyone when they say 2016 has been a rotten year and can't wait for it to be over. But what if 2017 is even worse? I am changing my mindset to embrace gratitude and practice kindness even more than I already try.Β  I realize that won't bring back beloved icons or change the election results, but maybe if more love was spread around, this world could be easier to live in and our hurts would begin to heal.Β 

And Jimi always makes me fee good.

Β 

• Like 2

Sister
On β€Ž12β€Ž/β€Ž30β€Ž/β€Ž2016 at 11:26 AM, Ambrosia said:

I'm with everyone when they say 2016 has been a rotten year and can't wait for it to be over. But what if 2017 is even worse? I am changing my mindset to embrace gratitude and practice kindness even more than I already try.Β  I realize that won't bring back beloved icons or change the election results, but maybe if more love was spread around, this world could be easier to live in and our hurts would begin to heal.Β 

And Jimi always makes me fee good.

Β 

Awesome post^ :wub::hug:

Β 

My Mother always makes fun of this song when it comes on the radio, nonstop mind You. She says it is just so emo and sums up this young and new teen generation. lol :giggle:Β I always laugh~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
  • Like 2

Irrelevant

Knew Better/Forever Boy and Hands On Me ft. A$AP FergΒ 

On an ariana listening streak

κ΄‘μ•Όλ‘œ κ±Έμ–΄κ°€ μ•Œμ•„ λ„€ home ground

Ambrosia
On 1/2/2017 at 1:27 PM, Sister said:

Awesome post^ :wub::hug:

Β 

My Mother always makes fun of this song when it comes on the radio, nonstop mind You. She says it is just so emo and sums up this young and new teen generation. lol :giggle:Β I always laugh~

I kind of see your mom's point but there is something about it that I love too.Β  Kind of have a foot in both generations kind of thing.Β  Happy New Year, Sis.

Mama Cass had so much class.Β  I love their clothes in this video.Β  :wub:Β  I love it when people sing together, not one who sings at you and the others are jumping around on their instruments.Β  :toofunny:Β  I sound so "old" today.

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

Sister
21 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I kind of see your mom's point but there is something about it that I love too.Β  Kind of have a foot in both generations kind of thing.Β  Happy New Year, Sis.

Mama Cass had so much class.Β  I love their clothes in this video.Β  :wub:Β  I love it when people sing together, not one who sings at you and the others are jumping around on their instruments.Β  :toofunny:Β  I sound so "old" today.

Β 

:hug:

I love this song too and everything about it, one of my all time Favorites. :wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
  • Like 2