Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Song of the Week!

Miker

Featured Posts

Sister

This is the one NIN tune from the past that I like. I don't listen to them much anymore tbh......

Yeah, I am a little the same. I still have the Pretty Hate Machine on cassette tape, but it sounds so dated.  The other albums sound really dated and immature to me. This song stands out because of a situation, so I still dig it a bit more, plus it reminds me of Natural Born Killers and I love that movie.

I still play this song and Sunspots and We're In This Together Now sometimes, when I think of NIN.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Miker

Yeah, I am a little the same. I still have the Pretty Hate Machine on cassette tape, but it sounds so dated.  The other albums sound really dated and immature to me. This song stands out because of a situation, so I still dig it a bit more, plus it reminds me of Natural Born Killers and I love that movie.

I still play this song and Sunspots and We're In This Together Now sometimes, when I think of NIN.

:shocked:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

B.B. King.  Stop it.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Miker

B.B. King.  Stop it.

The King of Blues as he was known. His blues and R&B songs are iconic! Nice........... :yes:

Mars..........or bust!

Sister

:shocked:

You remind me, I haven't watched that movie in about three years. I really should watch it again soon.

Miker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHKUxzQmm6E

Excellent........th_cheerleader2.gif

Mars..........or bust!

Sister

I'm going to have a spectacular week :ARTPOP:

Miker

I'm going to have a spectacular week :ARTPOP:

I need to put my dancing shoes on! I haven't heard this one in ages. I hope you have a spectacular week...... :yes:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

I need to put my dancing shoes on! I haven't heard this one in ages. I hope you have a spectacular week...... :yes:

If you put on your dancing shoes and dance to this groovy hit, can I get some kind of YouTube confirmation on that?  :)

Sister

If you put on your dancing shoes and dance to this groovy hit, can I get some kind of YouTube confirmation on that?  :)

Thank You Miker, and I'm with Jessica on this confirmation!!!! Love to see it....... ;)

Miker

Maybe we can partner up............th_dance-1.gif

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

Maybe we can partner up............th_dance-1.gif

Ok - you can be Fred and I'm.... clearly not Ginger.  I dance like an octopus.  But thanks for giving me an idea of what to listen to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKPMk5_gStk]/media]

Edited by Fielder

• Ambrosia pinned this topic