💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Song of the Week!

Miker

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Hope no one makes fun of me for this, I'm not a fan of most (new) country... but Johnny Cash is a legend in the world of music and all the others are greats as well.  I'm re-listening to this again after quite awhile and it gives me chills, still.  :legend:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Sister

Hope no one makes fun of me for this, I'm not a fan of most (new) country... but Johnny Cash is a legend in the world of music and all the others are greats as well.  I'm re-listening to this again after quite awhile and it gives me chills, still.  :legend:

I love that too.

There aren't many country songs that I like, but I do like Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn and Dixieland Delight by Alabama!

My song of the week is:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

I love that too.

There aren't many country songs that I like, but I do like Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn and Dixieland Delight by Alabama!

My song of the week is:

Men at Work! 

I like the legends and classics:  Cash, George Strait, Alabama, Dolly, Loretta, Patsy Cline, Hank Williams, Jr., Willie, Merle Haggard and the like.  That's about it, lol.  My heartbeat is mainly in tune with rock!

Sister

Men at Work! 

I like the legends and classics:  Cash, George Strait, Alabama, Dolly, Loretta, Patsy Cline, Hank Williams, Jr., Willie, Merle Haggard and the like.  That's about it, lol.  My heartbeat is mainly in tune with rock!

I like Patsy Cline too.

I mainly like rock too :)

Miker

You can never go wrong with a selection by a legend. Whenever the man in black sings, I cannot help but think of this ..... :omg: 

Mars..........or bust!

Miker

I love that too.

My song of the week is:

Australia has generated many great artists. Men at work are one of those bands that everybody seems to remember vividly because they were so trendy. :yes:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

I like Patsy Cline too.

I mainly like rock too :)

You can never go wrong with a selection by a legend. Whenever the man in black sings, I cannot help but think of this ..... :omg:

I think this nifty little tune is pretty cute.  :)

Sister

Me too and that official video is so funny, always one of the best videos of that time!

Miker

:hehe:

Another Aussie, Merril Bainbridge came out with this one...it was risque at the time and some radio stations wouldn't play it . Look at the music industry now....anything goes. :shocked:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

:hehe:

Another Aussie, Merril Bainbridge came out with this one...it was risque at the time and some radio stations wouldn't play it . Look at the music industry now....anything goes. :shocked:

I remember and I love this song.  :)  Risque?  Boy, we've really gone downhill as a society.  :smh:

Ella!  :legend:

Every week needs some Ella!

Miker

I remember and I love this song.  :)  Risque?  Boy, we've really gone downhill as a society.  :smh:

th_SmileySkiRock.gif    It's a fact........ :yes:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

th_SmileySkiRock.gif    It's a fact........ :yes:

Yeah, but too bad none of us look that cute as we go downhill.  :smh:  :rip:

Miker

Yeah, but too bad none of us look that cute as we go downhill.  :smh:  :rip:

I don't know about you but I don't ski.........I have too much respect for my bones....... :haha:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

I don't know about you but I don't ski.........I have too much respect for my bones....... :haha:

You are the one that lives up in snow country!  *I kid*  Look where I'm at!  You think we got any cold stuff down here in Alabama way??  I just get the cold shoulder - that's all.  :lmao: 

Yes, I am quite attached to my bones and don't wish to hurt them.  :yes:

• Ambrosia pinned this topic