šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What song do you want Gaga to perform at Together At Home?

Awrah999

What song do you want Gaga to perform at the Together At Home special?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What song?

• Stupid Love
    • Rain on Me
    • Free Woman
    • Shallow
    • Always Remember Us This Way
    • Other new Chromatica track
    • Throwback track from TF/TFM/BTW/AP/Joanne
    • Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa
    • There Cannot Be 100 People In A Room Mark Ronson Remix

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

I'd love it if she dusted off one of the ASIB songs that she's never performed live, and the GP would eat that up. I wouldn't mind a new Chromatica song or an acoustic version of "Stupid Love," either ā€“ if she frames it correctly, she could pull this off without seeming like she's using it for promo. All she'd have to do is say something to the effect of, "I want to share with you a new song off my forthcoming album, which is all about healing and dancing through the pain, which I thought we all could use during this difficult time. I dedicate this to thoseĀ of you on the frontlines, and anyone who's have a hard time right now. Please know that I love you and am thinking of you, and I hope this song brings a smile to your face...blah blah blah..."

But honestly, I don't mind an older song either. I'm just happy to hear her perform anything.Ā 

She/Her/Hers

McYves

The only thing I don't want is a ****ing cover. Anything else is fine with me.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

johnwayne1993

Iā€™d love her to do a piano ballad version of stupid love, and maybe the piano version of Bad Romance

Cavadour

A new song from Chromatica ? Yeah. Why not ? But, any solo piano version of any song of her repertoire will make me happy. Can't wait.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Isn't Rain On Me about going through trauma? Maybe that's relevant.

I think SL might be over and would be like including Perfect Illusion in the Superbowl setlist.

I prefer one from the new album then one old song like Edge of Glory or a cover.

Inferno

I'll Never Love Again

passionate and emotional. everyone will be crying in their homes. the song goes #1. ASIB-era continues and Chromatica is further delayed and then altogether cancelled when INLA remains at #1 for its 8th consecutive week, becoming the standout anthem of the global pandemic.

Awrah999
On 4/12/2020 at 11:17 AM, johnwayne1993 said:

Iā€™d love her to do a piano ballad version of stupid love, and maybe the piano version of Bad Romance

I would love this!

steven

She could do Stupid Love, but more like a piano version of it as I don't imagine her dancing in her bedroom without professional dancers around.Ā Ā 

Archived