• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Highway Capricorn

This tweet from Tara :dies:

@ladygaga I think those ladies are about to smash through that window pic.twitter.com/jiBOBnvJ

A5-l2bACAAEQY1S.jpg

:dies:

Lyzz the Monster

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

can you believe its only been 3 years since bad romance, & there's 40,000 mexican monsters waiting for me to perform unite? im so grateful

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

sorry i missed fangurling to CHICAGO FIRE last night, i was sad, homesick and couldn't bare to watch alone. gonna watch this weekend w u :(

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

and although BORN THIS WAY was different from Bad Romance, i have never felt so so connected to my fans, watching how its changed your lives

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

i feel like that raw human artist again, thank you for making that message big by living BORN THIS WAY. can hear you screaming, im coming.

meganjaqulinn

OK so i suppose as usual I'm gonna get flamed for this by 13 year old stans but I stress its not fan art its a genuine interpretation of Lady Gagas latest seven October 27th tweets. Its NSFW and yes, I'm linking outside to my blog so you can appreciate the full prose with adult words in. Before you even start picking on me, consider that shes a songwriter and shes made a successful living out of playing around with words. By the way this is completely genuine, its a style influenced by Rachel Kann, a New York author who wrote a series of short stories called "Ten for everything". Essential reading.

ARTPOP CLOCK. COUNTDOWN WITH US WITHOUT COUNTING DOWN YOU IGNORANT ****. IM WATCHING YOU.

TEN

go in hard with my hand on my heart. after appropriate treatment, you’ll never lose all that weight. but you’ll want to. you’ll cry every day until half of its gone. then its square one for everybody involved.

NINE

sometimes i wonder what marla thinks of me. you changed my life.

and all i do is take the piss. i can sing and all, but hes just some next level iconoclastic ****. i cant believe the words that come out of his mouth. i feel bad for him, and what hes getting himself into.

EIGHT

i never lost the connection. although born this way was different from the original scratches, i still want to hear this minute long track he wrote on a netbook on the floor and waterproof sofas in a uk mental hospital. i setup a charity to help people like marla. but its hard to believe hes the only one.

SEVEN

how does it feel like to be so perfect? you could give it all up tomorrow and still have enough pound sterling to buy a large house and live comfortably and settle down. and all you did was jerk off and cry about it. it would be easy to dismiss you as a narcissist if i didnt know the ins and outs. we truely are a modern phenomena.

SIX

sorry i missed you this time round. my last call from the ground. if a tree falls in the woods and nobodys around will there still be a countdown?. i understand its cold expensive and you cant bare the thought of my deer stalker. gonna wait till next season. i got baggy jeans. something has to give.

FIVE.

keeping an eye on you. youre not ok. ill do everything in my power, and thats alot to stop you from hurting some more. i know people you wouldnt imagine. i could keep you awake all night and you’ll forget about it. you’ll be so tired of me that you’ll give up and admit there is always a simple solution. but i dont like simple. i like nine. yeah. bat**** crazy.

FOUR.

im watching you chickaskas. if you werent such an ignorant b---h we could relate a bit easier. you dont know the impact you could have on the sociological concepts of fame and identity. you dont even know the words, or what i use. even though we’re different i feel i owe it to him. i got big but i stayed real. and we play games too, but nobody notices.

THREE.

and ARTPOP aint gonna sound like that cause thats stupid. ive never felt so angry with my fans. they dont know me at all. i hate how you flip the second you read something you disagree with. wont you even hear him out? i feel like its my fault, and that ive done something terribly wrong. and you hip hop.

TWO.

i feel like raving again. im an artist though. so i jus want a massage in the vip. do you like my screaming?

wanna cum in your titties. slam my bollocks in your face.

ONE.

its ****. i hate it. its warping my tatts. its lonely on this stage and i hate doctor raygun. gonna lose this fat if it kills me. whatever. im a stupid worthless freak. and im normal.

http://thisisARTPOP.com/post/34444048095/ARTPOP-clock-countdown-with-us-without-counting-down

She forgot to do Chicago Fire fangirling tonight.

Hmm, she missed it again, after saying she'd do the Saturday one. It's not that I care about the show per se, but between this, and the stuff about her being sick at the Mexico show (which I had thought was exaggerated), I'm actually a bit worried now.

Lyzz the Monster

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

wah wahh been watching sporting eventation with T-money all day. *in the corner with twitter* margherita and beauty tips, anybody?

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

he wont even talk about sports FASHION!! whelp @tarasavelo @fredericaspiras are their online FACIALS? or we could tweet @CindyCrawford

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@babganooshilu FUNNY. i keep trying to wrestle the remote for real housewives of atlanta

She flew all the way back just to wrestle the TV remote from Taylor :toofunny:

Gaga needs to discipline her self a bit more while on tour so she can give a great show.

Maybe she's recording, but there's no need to get drunk or heavily stoned to do that.

Edited by sobercool