💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga fan spends $50 to troll fans with a credible “Free Woman” smarturl

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

I’m screaming :lmao: 

Remember when the smarturl.it/stupidlove link lead to a google landing page, the day before the announcement of the song? 

a similar link for “Free Woman” appeared yesterday, sending fans into hype. This morning, the url destination was changed, click it and see :air: 

https://smarturl.it/freewoman

A literal fan spent fifty damn dollars to stir up some hype. Talk about quarantine really draining it out of some of y’all :lmao: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

dynamite

That's so pathetic :awkney:

But smarturl offers a free plan, are you sure it wasn't that one? :lolga: 

ARTBOP

new york laughing GIF

Are we putting it past her team, tho? I just know that if Bloodpop found his way to Ma Ma Pa Pa he would do it.

GaGaAst

gaga use him/her for your next social experiment.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Stef
Just now, ARTBOP said:

new york laughing GIF

Are we putting it past her team, tho? I just know that if Bloodpop found his way to Ma Ma Pa Pa he would do it.

They’re not invested in us enough to do that sis. They’ll stick to Insta comments 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stef
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

That's so pathetic if true :awkney:

But smarturl offers a free plan, are you sure it wasn't that?

The free plan creates a hypeurl link only. Smarturl allows more detailed look into who is clicking the link, how they’re finding the link, and if they’re actually completing any actions as a result of clicking the link. It’s great for marketing managers for artists. That’s why there’s quite a fee for each link made 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

The free plan creates a hypeurl link only. Smarturl allows more detailed look into who is clicking the link, how they’re finding the link, and if they’re actually completing any actions as a result of clicking the link. It’s great for marketing managers for artists. That’s why there’s quite a fee for each link made 

Ma ma pa pa pa pathetic :neyde: 

alsemanche

Not the perfect illusion mess again:air::air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Tayko

The real perfect illusion to me , i listen more this troll song than the real one :bradley:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

FfFfFfFF

Not me ending up better because of not hyping myself over insignificant stuff again.

giphy.gif

Spock

but it was still on her web store so at the end of the day it was official :enigma:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived