💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Opening Act?

JRCF29

Chromatica Ball Opening Act  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see open for GaGa?

• Charli XCX
    • Dua Lipa
    • Lady Starlight
    • DJWS
    • Other (Comment Below)

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martijn

I truly wouldn't be surprised if it was BLACKPINK (that is, if the collab rumours are true).
But maybe that's just my delulu kpop stan side speaking :derpga:

blankpaper
5 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

She's on her own tour atm

Opening a stadium tour is a bigger audience than she’d get on her own tour though. It could be a smart move if scheduling wasn’t an issue 

reality’s tight if the music is right

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I think it would be so dope.mp3 if she had Rezz open for her, she put her on her female playlist and she is up and coming in the edm scene. 

but idk if the gays would be able to handle this:

Two openers—Rezz & Lucii. Just because I love them as a couple so much haha 

I think Rezz is a little too heavy/dark for a Gaga show though 

Illuminati Freak

Boize Noise could DJ to hype up the crowd. On an absolute wild card option I'd like to see Orville Peck open. Expose people to a different type of music and I'd love to see him get bigger exposure as an openly gay country artist.

ChromeAngel

Britney. It absolutely won’t happen and it also doesn’t make any sense for someone of her caliber to be an opening act, but please just close your eyes and imagine the slayage of Britney opening for Gaga. 

Or some Queens. Not even necessarily all rpdr queens, but just a collection of some of the really great performers. They could put on a sort of skit with singing, acting, and comedy. I think they could get the crowed really riled up and pumped. 

Otherwise I’d need to hear more of the album to get a feel for who’d fit. I’ve been getting into Kim Petra’s a little recently but idk if she has enough substance for a Gaga show. I also don’t think she’s that great of a performer. 

lifeasgeorge
10 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

that would be so cute haha

yeah definitely way too heavy for her fans, especially the locals :ladyhaha: as soon as the beat drops the audience would be like:

tenor.gif

live and let live

Seby Mayuri
25 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

I'm having a flashback to artRave where Lady Starlight was the opening act and I was quite literally the only person in the front row who was getting life while the rest were sitting and waiting for it to end :messga:

MEE! I was so happy, some good techno in that arena.... with that sound! But I was also the only one dancing, smiling and ****ing "Raved".

Would be perfect if starlight is gonna be opener again :worship2:

blankpaper
1 minute ago, lifeasgeorge said:

that would be so cute haha

yeah definitely way too heavy for her fans, especially the locals :ladyhaha: as soon as the beat drops the audience would be like:

tenor.gif

Haha I took one of my friends to a rave once and that was her face the entire time. And it was only an Odesza show so not even anything very ravey 

Another up and coming edm girl is Cray, and she’s more poppy (but also much less known)

Seby Mayuri
19 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Ohhh Yes :D I would love that!

Perfume

Their world tour concerts are sold out every time they do them; their overseas concerts are some of the most successful among Japanese groups.  They've been to sxsw and coachella as well; they've slowly climbed up in popularity over the years compared to other Japanese acts like Kyary being largely successful from the beginning then fading away pretty quickly.  Opening for a huge act would give them an even bigger boost they deserve.

Plus some of their songs are crazy, and a lot of them have a very cool techno/robot vibe.  It kind of fits what little we've seen of Chromatica so far I think.

Archived