Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The Fame back at no. 1

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

likeitrough
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

But, but.. Paparazzi, Poker Face, LoveGame, Just Dance, Boys Boys Boys, Starstruck,...?????? 

cry crying GIF

i like it rough :triggered:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

tenor.gif?itemid=16732456

The Fame checking in with us from Week # 316 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

PartySick
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

But, but.. Paparazzi, Poker Face, LoveGame, Just Dance, Boys Boys Boys, Starstruck,...??????

All played out and the day she removes Just Dance and Poker Face from her concerts will be glorious one :ally:

Kidding...Telephone and Alejandro need to go first :huntyga:

🖤

Regina George
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

All played out and the day she removes Just Dance and Poker Face from her concerts will be glorious one :ally:

:grr: 

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, Regina George said:

cry crying GIF

That whole album is amazing... song after song after song... Gaga's rise to fame was inevitable. The only song I might skip is Brown Eyes :vegas:

End Racism Now

Chromatography

The Fame has aged better in its 10+ years out than Joanne has just 4 years later.

Change my mind

PartySick
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

That whole album is amazing... song after song after song... Gaga's rise to fame was inevitable. The only song I might skip is Brown Eyes :vegas:

As Dylan Matthews (RIP his channel) said, paraphrased, "Hit after hit after hit. They could have released almost any song from this album and she would have been huge" :gayhat:

🖤

PartySick
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

The Fame has aged better in its 10+ years out than Joanne has just 4 years later.

Change my mind

How many wps would it take to change your mind? :oprah:

🖤

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

As Dylan Matthews (RIP his channel) said, paraphrased, "Hit after hit after hit. They could have released almost any song from this album and she would have been huge" :gayhat:

And I truly believe this too :tony:  also, his channel still exists but now he does movie reviews :selena:

End Racism Now

Ronk
21 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y'all, look at The Fame, the album y'all constantly trash, and understand The Fame is the most beloved album of hers for the GP. 

So she doesn't need to make music like BTW or The Fame Monster to smash. She needs music as relatable and fun as The Fame. 

Exactly.  The Fame was fun, and people love fun.  Gaga's words at 1:15 into this interview:

I live outside the space time continuum.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

:grr: 

It's just that a different kind of effort went into albums like ARTPOP and Joanne. They reflect the Gaga I love and the one we all relate to and appreciate. The lafy who writes from her heart, putting pain to pencil to paper. Songs like Dope, Swine, and Joanne are WHY I stan Gaga :flutter:

The Fame perfectly reflects the Gaga the GP loves. The pop superstar :sis: there's just not much there to digest from a personal standpoint.

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

And I truly believe this too :tony:  also, his channel still exists but now he does movie reviews :selena:

Well that's boring :neyde:

🖤

9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I don't think she will ever remove Just Dance or Poker Face. If anything, she can do a medley, but I don't think they'll go anywhere. 

I think for majority of her older singles, they need to become short medleys because as much as I love them, it's starting to get into "legacy act" arena, and I'm honestly tired of the same songs being performed over and over. 

Just now, PartySick said:

the one we all relate to and appreciate

I love her either way but am I the only one who finds her music now to be less relatable than the earlier stuff?

Regina George
Just now, PartySick said:

It's just that a different kind of effort went into albums like ARTPOP and Joanne. They reflect the Gaga I love and the one we all relate to and appreciate. The lafy who writes from her heart, putting pain to pencil to paper. Songs like Dope, Swine, and Joanne are WHY I stan Gaga :flutter:

The Fame perfectly reflects the Gaga the GP loves. The pop superstar :sis: there's just not much there to digest from a personal standpoint.

Well that's boring :neyde:

Okay now that you said that.. I can really appreciate that! I know exactly what you mean! It's just that I myself prefer The Fame when it comes to music.. It also holds a great place in my heart because that's when I discovered Gaga and those are hits of my childhood and one of the best times of my life happened back then.. 

Archived