💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Make up a CHROMATICA promo schedule!!

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Ok so I’m bored at home, put my little manager hat on and created a promo schedule assuming she’s releasing the album in June while using mostly digital avenues. I chose 6/26 as the date, it’s the last Friday in June and I don’t think she’ll put it out on 4th of July weekend. I’m going off the notion that it is still releasing before the tour regardless if it is postponed or not.* Let me know what you guys think and I thought it would be fun if we could (constructively) give ideas of ways she can do promo given the current circumstances! :kiss:

*Note, don’t comment if you think she should only do physical promo and the album should be delayed until 2030 or when the virus is over, because it’s clear that’s not going to happen. This is meant to be fun :oops:

April - Promote one world 

4/27 - announcement of promo single 

______

5/1 - promo single #1 (& new date revealed) 

5/11 - live stream talking about album & collaborators , Ari jumps on to hype ROM 

5/18 - 5/22 - tracklist reveal in short vids with 10 second snippets for each song 

5/25 - rolling stone article (could be a phone interview they simply publish with no pics)

5/29 - album trailer 

______

6/1 - Gagavision no. 48 making of album 

6/8 - gagavision no. 49 ari & gaga recording 

6/12 - promo single #2 (MAYBE Rain on Me as official 2nd single but I think they should hold off and not release that song ahead of time, it would boost sales and cause more people to check out the album as a whole by seeking out that song) 

6/15 - Ellen interview 

6/19 - Zane Lowe interview 

6/22 - gagavision no. 50 

- Jimmy Fallon interview 

6/23 - UK radio interview 

6/25 - closed set Apple Music performance live stream 

6/26 - album release 

Thoughts? I really think all of this stuff would be great awareness for the album and certain things (like the Ari live stream and teasing that song) could go viral. All of this could be done and edited at home assuming there’s footage for the Gagavisions already, interviews could be done over zoom/phone , etc. Tell me how crazy I am!! :vegas:

gagaschickens

404+-+error.jpg

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

edengowon
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

6/12 - promo single #2 (MAYBE Rain on Me as official 2nd single but I think they should hold off and not release that song ahead of time, it would boost sales and cause more people to check out the album as a whole by seeking out that song) 

no chance, singles do 1000x better if they're released before the album. if it's released on album release day/after, the single is much much more likely to flop

the artist formerly known as melancholia

GaGaAst

Release album tracklist on June 1st 2020

then tweet every morning - album will for sure launch in 2020 and exact announcement coming soon for entire 2020.

And release the album on 11:55 PM 31st Dec 2020 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 minutes ago, Autumn said:

no chance, singles do 1000x better if they're released before the album. if it's released on album release day/after, the single is much much more likely to flop

Not with a song featuring Ari that would’ve been hyped and teased for 4 months with everything I posited. Since promo is limited she should do everything in her power to gain more attention on the album. All the ari fans would flock to the album to hear the song. Then make the music video a huge deal and promote it for 2-3 weeks with trailers. At this point maybe a live performance would be tangible in July/August. Maybe the VMAs. She would begin promoting it as the official second single immediately after the release of the album in my fantasy world. I do think you’re right that it will come beforehand though. 

darkchylde
17 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

6/1 - Gagavision no. 48 making of album 

6/8 - gagavision no. 49 ari & gaga recording 

:saladga: im gonna be so disappointed when this doesn't come true :saladga:

edengowon
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Not with a song featuring Ari that would’ve been hyped and teased for 4 months with everything I posited. Since promo is limited she should do everything in her power to gain more attention on the album. All the ari fans would flock to the album to hear the song. Then make the music video a huge deal and promote it for 2-3 weeks with trailers. At this point maybe a live performance would be tangible in July/August. Maybe the VMAs. She would begin promoting it as the official second single immediately after the release of the album in my fantasy world. I do think you’re right that it will come beforehand though. 

whilst it might give the album a boost, the single will ultimately fail as a single. 99% of the attention it would receive would be album related and therefore the single won't grow organically, post-album singles very rarely do these days. that's why most albums have like 5/6 songs released beforehand. the only recent instances of a post-album single being successful that i can think of are break up with your girlfriend, million reasons and take what you want

the artist formerly known as melancholia

darkchylde

i've been thinking that if they kept the 3d models they created for the paper photoshoot they could easily follow grimes and do virtual photoshoots for the promo

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, Autumn said:

whilst it might give the album a boost, the single will ultimately fail as a single. 99% of the attention it would receive would be album related and therefore the single won't grow organically, post-album singles very rarely do these days. that's why most albums have like 5/6 songs released beforehand. the only recent instances of a post-album single being successful that i can think of are break up with your girlfriend, million reasons and take what you want

I’m sorry but a single featuring Gaga + Ari would not fail, her fanbase is massive. All of the streams for the first week would be for the album + the song. The radio would eat it alive. The video would sustain momentum especially if its released on GMA or something. Comparing take what you want to a Gaga/Ari single I mean c’mon lol. Like I said, I don’t think they’re going to release it with the album. But since promo is limited and some people care about sales it would easily add an extra 10-20K SEA units to its first week chart position. Because you’d have BOTH Gaga & Ari promoting it. Ari’s posts get 2-3 million likes each. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

i've been thinking that if they kept the 3d models they created for the paper photoshoot they could easily follow grimes and do virtual photoshoots for the promo

Omg that would be insane !!

JRCF29

Do we think this is a concept/visual album? If so, I think the track list is likely to be released via a YouTube trailer. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

donatellayeri
3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Do we think this is a concept/visual album? If so, I think the track list is likely to be released via a YouTube trailer. 

No, I don't think so. We would've seen much more studio activity... and not just music studio.

BUY KICK I ON ITUNES NOW

Samueld9999

CHROMATICA ALBUM PROMO 

APRIL

APRIL 18: One world promo (stupid love and, ballad song from her past album)

WEEK OF APRIL 20: Radio promo for Stupid Love.

APRIL 25: drop of a promo single (maybe Babylon)

WEEK OF APRIL 27:  Radio promo for stupid love and to talk about the album 

MAY

MAY 1: drop of New single (Rain on me with Ariana Grande) 

- Spotify big exposure 

- Apple big exposure 

- Radio deal 

MAY 3: NEW GAGAVISION VIDEO 

MAY 8: drop of RAIN ON ME music video 

WEEK OF MAY 10: Radio Promo for Rain on me 

MAY 15: a spacial live event with GAGA to announce the new date of Chromatica (5 June) GAGA will open a countdown. 

WEEK OF MAY 18: Radio promo on UK, FR, CA and Australia radio.

JUNE

JUNE 5: Special event on Apple for the drop day of Chromatica at midnight (GAGA gonna presents each song and talk the story behind it (kinda be a documentary)

JUNE 5: Drop day of Chromatica.

-BIG APPLE PROMO

-BIG SPOTIFY PROMO

-BIG AMAZON PROMO

-BIG TARGET PROMO

-NEW GAGAVISON VIDEO

JUNE 7: will be the day that GAGA will reschedule the date of the Chromatica Ball with the add of South america, Oceania and Asia.

-will announce the new date of enigma and announce that it will be a revamped show. 
-will announce the Apple Event (JUNE 24) where she will perform all the songs from CHROMATICA. *the location will depend of how the Covid-19 will be in June

-small theaters max 1000 ?!

-outside venue max 10000 ?!

JUNE 12: Small Chromatica movie 

JUNE 18: will be on Jimmy Fallon show and perform.

JUNE 22: the late night show with James Corden. 

JUNE 27: Apple events 

JULY

JULY 3: ELLEN show 

JULY 8: ANNOUNCE THAT SHE WILL DROP A NEW MAKEUP PALLETS (CHROMATICA) each pallets will come with a album (Gaga will collaborate with multiple insta-Star and youtube-star.

JULY 17: Launch of the new makeup pallets (BIG EVENTS)
-New single with Music video, radio deal

WEEK OF JULY 20 PROMO IN UK and FR.

AUGUST (promotion on Music show)

SEPTEMBER(promotion on music show and new single drop with music video) 

OCTOBER ( Coachella )

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 minutes ago, Samueld9999 said:

CHROMATICA ALBUM PROMO 

APRIL

APRIL 18: One world promo (stupid love and, ballad song from her past album)

WEEK OF APRIL 20: Radio promo for Stupid Love.

APRIL 25: drop of a promo single (maybe Babylon)

WEEK OF APRIL 27:  Radio promo for stupid love and to talk about the album 

MAY

MAY 1: drop of New single (Rain on me with Ariana Grande) 

- Spotify big exposure 

- Apple big exposure 

- Radio deal 

MAY 3: NEW GAGAVISION VIDEO 

MAY 8: drop of RAIN ON ME music video 

WEEK OF MAY 10: Radio Promo for Rain on me 

MAY 15: a spacial live event with GAGA to announce the new date of Chromatica (5 June) GAGA will open a countdown. 

WEEK OF MAY 18: Radio promo on UK, FR, CA and Australia radio.

JUNE

JUNE 5: Special event on Apple for the drop day of Chromatica at midnight (GAGA gonna presents each song and talk the story behind it (kinda be a documentary)

JUNE 5: Drop day of Chromatica.

-BIG APPLE PROMO

-BIG SPOTIFY PROMO

-BIG AMAZON PROMO

-BIG TARGET PROMO

-NEW GAGAVISON VIDEO

JUNE 7: will be the day that GAGA will reschedule the date of the Chromatica Ball with the add of South america, Oceania and Asia.

-will announce the new date of enigma and announce that i will be a revamped show. 
-will announce the Apple Event (JUNE 24) where she will perform all the songs from CHROMATICA. *the location will depend of how the Covid-19 will be in June

-small theaters max 1000 ?!

-outside venue max 10000 ?!

JUNE 12: Small Chromatica movie 

JUNE 18: will be on Jimmy Fallon show and perform.

JUNE 22: the late night show with James Corden. 

JUNE 27: Apple events 

JULY

JULY 3: ELLEN show 

JULY 8: ANNOUNCE THAT SHE WILL DROP A NEW MAKEUP PALLETS (CHROMATICA) each pallets with come with a album (Gaga will collaborate with multiple insta-Star and youtube-star.

JULY 17: Launch of the new makeup pallets (BIG EVENTS)
-New single with Music video, radio deal

WEEK OF JULY 20 PROMO IN UK and FR.

AUGUST (promotion on Music show)

SEPTEMBER(promotion on music show and new single drop with music video) 

OCTOBER ( Coachella )

rupauls drag race yas GIF

FlopSlurper

My only wish is that she doesn't release any promo singles, either a proper single or nothing at all. We've had promo singles mess up album rollouts since BTW

Archived