💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "Sit back and enjoy the show!" + announces 35 MILLION $ raised

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Speaking at the WHO conference today, Gaga announced that she has helped raise a total of 35,000,000$ for covid-19 relief, by reaching out to many organizations and celebrities.

She has also addressed the viewers, telling them the event is NOT a fundraiser, but a treat from them to us. She said that it was important for her that all the money would be raised before the actual event, so that this would be considered a gift. She said:

"This broadcast is not actually a fundraiser [...] Put your wallets away, put your credit cards away [...] and sit back and enjoy the show that you all very much deserve."

I ****ing adore her :wub:

chaeri pls

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Gaga really worked with the United Nations and the World Health Organization to make this concert with an amazing lineup full of critically acclaimed artists and legends, which will be broadcasted on the most important networks all around the world and already raised 35 MILLION DOLLARS to donate, not asking a single fan for money and just doing it herself through her contacts and big coorporations' donations. 
I'm honestly very moved by this. It would have been so tasteless for a group of millionaires to come on and ask for money in the midst of a pandemic and market crash, and I'm so pleased and proud that she has been asking money only from those who can afford it and is treating this as an educational and entertainment opportunity instead.

chaeri pls

littlepotter
Just now, littlepotter said:

I'm honestly very moved by this. It would have been so tasteless for a group of millionaires to come on and ask for money in the midst of a pandemic and market crash, and I'm so pleased and proud that she has been asking money only from those who can afford it and is treating this as an educational and entertainment opportunity instead.Gaga really worked with the United Nations and the World Health Organization to make this concert with an amazing lineup full of critically acclaimed artists and legends, which will be broadcasted on the most important networks all around the world and already raised 35 MILLION DOLLARS to donate, not asking a single fan for money and just doing it herself through her contacts and big coorporations' donations. 
I'm honestly very moved by this. It would have been so tasteless for a group of millionaires to come on and ask for money in the midst of a pandemic and market crash, and I'm so pleased and proud that she has been asking money only from those who can afford it and is treating this as an educational and entertainment opportunity instead.

These are some thoughts from reddit that I think are beautiful... she really is getting so much praise for doing this a free show and not a fundraiser. Our queen.

chaeri pls

Floppy

Remember "What can Gaga do to help the pandemic it's a waste of time and she has no reason to postpone the album."

EA0-D8-AD5-65-CD-43-A2-9-C42-35-A3-D536-

Now what?

693-EBBA8-3-CB7-49-E2-99-DF-1-AEC0861757

Morphine Prince

Meanwhile other useless celebrities just recorded themselves singing Imagine. 

Absolutely pathetic. 

The most generous and kind person i've ever seen in my life...

She is really something else and deserves the world 

gretchen base GIF

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

littlepotter

For her full speech, start at 3:11

chaeri pls

Gaga talking to corporations last week

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Franch Toast

This made me cry. She has a heart of gold. 💛

She/Her/Hers

SlaeUrAnus

I am so glad I stan this woman. 

She is incredible. 

In my messy era.