đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Throwback to a LEGENDARY fan made music video.

ProfessionalClown

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I truly can't find another way to describe it. It's like a very light version of Gaga, digestible for kids. Hence the Kidz Bop. I do respect her for sticking to her sound though.

I didn't at first, I was baffled at how much she looks like Gaga there that I had to watch it again to notice the headphones. Now I see why y'all call him ReDone :huntyga: (I like the guy though, he's a very nice and supportive person)

I see souch potential tbh from her but they're really just tryna pop out another Gaga.

Blown Away
5 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I see souch potential tbh from her but they're really just tryna pop out another Gaga.

Unfortunately that's true. From the looks to the sound and the producers. And with minimal effort put into her. She should find her own RedOne, someone who has a great connection with her and is able to bring the best out of her.

Otherwise she'll be to Gaga what 'N Sync was to the Backstreet Boys. The same style but got nothing on the original. Ironically enough 'N Sync also was mostly successful in German-speaking countries, just like Ava :awesome:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived