Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball in Paris and London could possibly be postponed to 2021

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mean... she did do the born this way ball in european stadiums up until mid-september soo... 

HermioneT

Here in Germany first sport clubs and athletes go back to training. Also there are discussions (even on European level lead by the UEFA) on how to continue the football leagues. I don't see how it would be justified to have football games but not concerts in stadiums (in the case there will be matches with viewers actually physically present in the stadium at some point in the foreseeable future). So I'm carefully optimistic that the Chromatica Ball dates might be happen in August/September. I don't have hope left for the July date thou.

She / hers

Juanlittlem
5 hours ago, Halle said:

i mean... she did do the born this way ball in european stadiums up until mid-september soo... 

Exactly, she did the Born This Way Ball at the Stade de France 22nd September, so that doesn't look like a problem.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
22 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I was expecting the tour to be postponed since this started.

Even if Europe might be better around summer she's in the US and things are going downhill everyday there, so she wouldnt be able to leave.

Let's just hope they announce the new dates asap and they let us choose to keep the ticket or get a refund like they always do when a show gets postponed 'cause I dont want to experience that same sh*t to get a ticket again :flop:

Things in the US aren’t exactly going downhill. Many experts believe this is peak week and NYC reported two consecutive days of high % of discharges from hospitals and decreasing number of cases. I too think the tour will be postponed, which is why I was annoyed she even brought up the tour in the delay note she posted. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
5 hours ago, HermioneT said:

Here in Germany first sport clubs and athletes go back to training. Also there are discussions (even on European level lead by the UEFA) on how to continue the football leagues. I don't see how it would be justified to have football games but not concerts in stadiums (in the case there will be matches with viewers actually physically present in the stadium at some point in the foreseeable future). So I'm carefully optimistic that the Chromatica Ball dates might be happen in August/September. I don't have hope left for the July date thou.

Unfortunately I think she’ll postpone all the dates. Not just some. I’m not seeing her until 8/19 which I think is more than plausible for them to have restrictions but allow the show to go on. But very unlikely. 

PhuckGagaDaily

So it looks like this may even be pushed back to Autumn 2021. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/10/magazine/coronavirus-economy-debate.html?referringSource=articleShare

Emanuel: Yes, restarting the economy has to be done in stages, and it does have to start with more physical distancing at a work site that allows people who are at lower risk to come back. Certain kinds of construction, or manufacturing or offices, in which you can maintain six-foot distances are more reasonable to start sooner. Larger gatherings — conferences, concerts, sporting events — when people say they’re going to reschedule this conference or graduation event for October 2020, I have no idea how they think that’s a plausible possibility. I think those things will be the last to return. Realistically we’re talking fall 2021 at the earliest.

https://www.metalsucks.net/2020/04/12/healthcare-expert-says-concerts-wont-return-until-fall-2021-at-the-earliest/

Suuus
On 4/5/2020 at 9:39 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I just don't understand why she announced it knowing what was happening

Because the situation wanst as bad yet 

androiduser
On 4/6/2020 at 11:30 AM, HermioneT said:

I don't see how it would be justified to have football games but not concerts in stadiums (in the case there will be matches with viewers actually physically present in the stadium at some point in the foreseeable future).

Football matches can be broadcast on the TV from an empty stadium, or football field... That wouldn't make sense for a concert tour.

• 3 weeks later...
NewUsername
16 hours ago, lukash said:

Hi! I wanna aks a question: why only a few shows of Chromatica Ball in the Tour? 

She's doing less dates now, for her health.

StuckInMyMind

I wish she’d hurry up and announce this tbh 

Archived