other

Chromatica Ball in Paris and London could possibly be postponed to 2021

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

I doubt it personally. Many European countries are approaching the peak rapidly. I could see most of them being postponed to September/October instead of next year. I imagine lockdown will continue through until June/May and large events will restart in the autumn

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Juanlittlem

I was expecting the tour to be postponed since this started.

Even if Europe might be better around summer she's in the US and things are going downhill everyday there, so she wouldnt be able to leave.

Let's just hope they announce the new dates asap and they let us choose to keep the ticket or get a refund like they always do when a show gets postponed 'cause I dont want to experience that same sh*t to get a ticket again :flop:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

androiduser
2 hours ago, Autumn said:

I doubt it personally. Many European countries are approaching the peak rapidly. I could see most of them being postponed to September/October instead of next year. I imagine lockdown will continue through until June/May and large events will restart in the autumn

even if everydy life resumes normally in the summer, I doubt that huge events in stadiums and arenas would resume as planned... they attract large groups of travellers etc and a few infected people could start the new wave of the pandemic. The European outbreak started at a football match in Milan, so I am sure big stadium and arena events will be postponed for a long time.

edengowon
5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

even if everydy life resumes normally in the summer, I doubt that huge events in stadiums and arenas would resume as planned... they attract large groups of travellers etc and a few infected people could start the new wave of the pandemic. The European outbreak started at a football match in Milan, so I am sure big stadium and arena events will be postponed for a long time.

that's why i said the autumn, it gives the government and health services time to find the final active cases and deal with them much more effectively than they could deal with the many thousands during the peak. when i say the peak is approaching, it's weeks away, not months. the cases will minimal by the summer and large events will probably resume around september/october. it's simply ineffective to shut down an entire sector for longer than necessary and the risk of spreading the virus at large gatherings will be a lot smaller by autumn

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Delaney Elias

:bradley: So sorry to those of you going to those shows if this happens.

I'm going to the one in New Jersey soo... :vegas:

Delaney

But the real question is, do you think it’s possible to do stadium concerts in autumn????  
After summer the stadiums are used for football matches.

They postpone the whole tour if that’s the case. I rather wait until next year. More dates will probably be included like:

London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Tokyo, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Boston, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, Toronto, East Rutherford, Sydney. 

8 minutes ago, Robert said:

But the real question is, do you think it’s possible to do stadium concerts in autumn????  
After summer the stadiums are used for football matches.

Stadium shows in the fall are difficult because of sports and weather. They have a better chance waiting to tour and finish Enigma shows this fall. 

13 minutes ago, Delaney Elias said:

I'm going to the one in New Jersey soo... :vegas:

It’s only 6 dates. Ours will probably get postponed too. 

Miaou

of couse it will be postponed :huntyga: In Paris, many events are cancelling this July so I'm ready :icega:

DontCallMeAlice

You’re a clown if you expect the Chromatica Ball to happen in 2020. Large events like that won’t happen until 2021 for sure. 

Padam.

xoxo Craig

Not London. The Government said that the lockdown could go onto to June but thinks the peak will be next week :billie:  which means in theory we would be out of lockdown by mid-May. I personally don't see how the peak can be next week especially cause you can't put an exact date to it... and the lockdown is nowhere near strict enough.  If the lockdown goes past June, maybe... But I don't think that will be the case. 

The London show should be fine. I just WISH she added more dates in the UK instead of just one show in London. Come to Scotland, go to Wales, and other cities in England 

End Racism Now

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, grigioboi said:

You’re a clown if you expect the Chromatica Ball to happen in 2020. Large events like that won’t happen until 2021 for sure. 

GGD has a circus full of clowns, just to warn you. 

ringling bros circus GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

She/Her/Hers

Archived