Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball in Paris and London could possibly be postponed to 2021

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

So the Austrian chancellor announced that they‘re currently discussing a law that bans all trips abroad until there‘s a vaccination for Covid-19. Apparently a vaccination isn‘t expected to be available until early 2021. 

I can totally see lots of European countries discussing and introducing a law like that. And since people from all over Europe have bought tickets for the shows in Paris and London this could mean that the shows will have to be postponed to summer 2021 :/ I guess we‘ll just have to wait and see...

https://kurier.at/politik/inland/kanzler-kurz-sieht-uneingeschraenkte-reisefreiheit-erst-wieder-wenn-es-impfung-gibt/400803698

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

I expected it tbh, I know we can't be on full lockdown forever but I doubt large scale events will be happening for some time. I just hope they announce it soon so we know where we stand and can stop worrying about it.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

So the Austrian chancellor announced that they‘re currently discussing a law that bans all trips abroad until there‘s a vaccination for Covid-19. Apparently a vaccination isn‘t expected to be available until early 2021. 

I can totally see lots of European countries discussing and introducing a law like that. And since people from all over Europe have bought tickets for the shows in Paris and London this could mean that the shows will have to be postponed to summer 2021 :/ I guess we‘ll just have to wait and see...

https://kurier.at/politik/inland/kanzler-kurz-sieht-uneingeschraenkte-reisefreiheit-erst-wieder-wenn-es-impfung-gibt/400803698

This better not get approved 

dynamite
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

This better not get approved 

It would suck but people's lives are more important than a concert.

Suuus
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

It would suck but people's lives are more important than a concert.

I know but i think its just a little too extreme

elijahfan

Seems like an awfully long time to prevent people from traveling, I can't imagine it being enforced widely, or ever.

If so can they announce it soon? I don't wanna make plans then they cancel it

:air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Suuus
Just now, elijahfan said:

Seems like an awfully long time to prevent people from traveling, I can't imagine it being enforced widely, or ever.

This its a little extreme if you ask me

cacaca
9 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I know but i think its just a little too extreme

Nothing is too extreme right now. We're talking about thousands of lives.

We can all listen to Born This Way on our iPod docking stations in the time being.

Franch Toast

Travel ban or not, there's no way that the Chromatica Ball is happening this summer, and because it's a stadium (outdoor) tour, that means the earliest it's coming is next summer. Don't expect any large in-person concerts this summer. 

She/Her/Hers

ydnmnme

Tbh I hope it’s true! I have a ticket to Paris show and I’d rather go there when the situation, economic too, is stable 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Borislshere

I honestly think the whole tour should be postponed to next year with hopefully more dates. 

HeavyPunkLover

Hope they can only switch the date and the tickets stays usable 

i don’t ask for a refund and then buy them again 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Illundressyou

I expect it to be postponed anyway, I just hope I'll be able to attend so I don't lose a large amount of money

Blake

I don't care what happens, as long as they'll be offering refunds if needed.

I was literally flying from Australia.

Archived