💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy is having a girl!

Spyro

Featured Posts

Agunimon

she's ****ing orlando bloom? the world is not prepared for how gorgeous this baby is going to be. I already feel less attractive.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

That child will be just as beautiful as her mom and dad. They both are truly gorgeous. Congratulations to Katy! She really deserved this! :heart: I grew up listening to her music and she was truly big part of my life.. Seeing her growing up and having kids really feels so strange :cryga:

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

They are. When people do “gender reveals,” they’re actually referring to the sex of the baby. People would probably have an issue with calling it a “sex reveal.” 

Well that’s why I said that I believe Katy understands social constructs. And that she will most likely let her child choose which aspects of “male” and “female” to conform to. Cause Katy is very progressive and will obviously let her child be happy and comfortable in what they choose to identify with.

The comment about gender being a social construct that shouldn’t be forced on kids was just an umbrella statement with regards to this particular topic lol 

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

You called her a **** 

I said that she seems like a **** when it comes to her industry. That has nothing to do with her being a mom lol I even made it extremely clear that I do not like the persona she’s putting out into the world, but that doesn’t matter because you can tell that her real personality is much more down to earth and progressive lol read my whole post before coming for me pretty please 

edit: and I still congratulated her lol so what’s up with your nonsensical post?

Regina George

Are y’all really discussing sex and gender in this thread? Y’all have some serious problems. Take your **** somewhere else! :awkney:

Economy
3 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

They are. When people do “gender reveals,” they’re actually referring to the sex of the baby. People would probably have an issue with calling it a “sex reveal.” 

12 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Yeah, exactly. But this was a gender reveal. Unless they’re using gender and sex interchangeably, in which case, I retract my statement lol  

Honestly I think they are interchangeable depending on how it's being applied

I've heard animals being refered by gender instead of sex and obviously they meant their sex by gender cuz animals can't possibly express their gender to us in the form of human social construct

In fact I think for a long time there was barely any distinction at all. We started seperating gender and sex because individuals of one sex sometimes do not necessarily confirm to societies stereotypes of what a woman or men is supposed to be like so we started seperating the two as not the same thing. They can now be categories to be refering to different things (one biological and one identity)

But I think there's many times gender is still being used the old simply to refer sex and any offence ends up being more about 2 people not being on the same page of what they are refering to

I usually just say sex now to avoid confusion if I'm refering to the biological aspect but I also know sometimes gender is being applied to the biological aspect too and they aren't even necessarily saying identity can't be a seperate thing

But given we started seperating the two in more recent decades, it's not wrong per say. It more triggers ppl tho cuz it can imply to them that the others are assigning them the same label for identity as well

At least that's my take :emma:

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Are y’all really discussing sex and gender in this thread? Y’all have some serious problems. Take your **** somewhere else! :awkney:

You’re right. We should only discuss things that the majority of people are comfortable with. 

HoneyB

I still can’t believe the good sis is pregnant, that must be so exciting wishing her good health and success during this time:heart:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29041770599c4583dd15

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Economy
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

That child will be just as beautiful as her mom and dad. They both are truly gorgeous. Congratulations to Katy! She really deserved this! :heart: I grew up listening to her music and she was truly big part of my life.. Seeing her growing up and having kids really feels so strange :cryga:

4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

she's ****ing orlando bloom? the world is not prepared for how gorgeous this baby is going to be. I already feel less attractive.

I mean. Having 2 attractive parents (or ugly ones for that matter :laughga:) is not indicative of what the child will look like

For all we know they could both possess a bunch of recessive genes she will inherit and show and look like the new Cript keeper :enigma:

JK tho it's not about the looks :emma:

Squeeshy Keety
20 minutes ago, Economy said:

Not trying to start an argument here or anything but in my opinion I think some progressives are starting to over think everything these says in the quest to be morally superior. Not everything has to matter

It's understandable why it feels like that, but to me "gender" reveals are really uncomfortable as a concept. I don't blame expecting parents, but I do hope that more will start to think about them in a new light.

My personal discomfort with it mainly stems from my own experience as a nb/trans person rather than my being a progressive. I'm constantly at odds with how others define my gender and see me, so I hope that more parents will let their children find themselves before constructing everything around their fetus's sexual organ. The idea that 'not everything has to matter' is kind of funny to me when new parents often already map out a child's wardrobe, toys, interests, and future mates from the shape of their developing genitals.

I am happy for Katy with her new child though, she seems so happy!

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Regina George
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

You’re right. We should only discuss things that the majority of people are comfortable with. 

No, y’all can discuss whatever you want but not in this thread. This thread is not for that. It ruins the experience for others. I myself was really happy about the news and discussion about Katy being ignorant because she revealed child’s gender totally ruined it for me. 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean. Having 2 attractive parents (or ugly ones for that matter :laughga:) is not indicative of what the child will look like

For all we know they could both possess a bunch of recessive genes she will inherit and show and look like the new Cript keeper :enigma:

JK tho it's not about the looks :emma:

It certainly raises chances of her being just as beautiful and talented.. :vegas:

ALGAYDO
Just now, Regina George said:

No, y’all can discuss whatever you want but not in this thread. This thread is not for that. It ruins the experience for others. I myself was really happy about the news and discussion about Katy being ignorant because she revealed child’s gender totally ruined it for me. 

Literally nobody in this whole entire thread did that tho? Go back and re-Read this thread so you can understand what was happening. Because nobody called her ignorant, and everyone is congratulating her lol 

Gracious Gaga
26 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

“Katy is having” would be safer lol

26 minutes ago, Spyro said:

"Katy is"

25 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

“Katy” 

24 minutes ago, Spyro said:

""

21 minutes ago, shame said:

here's an inoffensive title to calm y'all sjw asses down:

"Katy Perry announces that she!"

27 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Please change the title to "Katy is having a person!". 

LMAO I am DYING at these!!!!!! 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived