Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Forced my boyfriend to listen to Gaga for the first time

oheyitso

Featured Posts

ImCalledTT
14 hours ago, GGVS said:

Your boyfriend has good taste, but wtf happened to him when he heard DITD? :oprah: He literally destroyed it :saladga: 

14 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Trash taste but yass at the Summerboy love

24 minutes ago, macca said:

The shade given to one of her best songs Dance in the dark I- 

you might have to rethink your boyfriend 

At least I'm binding people together with my lack of taste x (although Summerboy getting its dues is something we LOVE to see) 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImCalledTT
15 hours ago, kah said:

@ImCalledTT when can we expect the ARTPOP review? :enigma:

This was so sweet thanks for asking - made my day! 

I'm currently stuck doing my uni exams :saladga: but feel like I'm going to burn out in about 3 days (lol) and write up an ARTPOP post as a bit of a break from all that. 

Hoping for this weekend but don't hold me to it :oops:

(EDIT: if people are bored bc of quaro and without Chromatica, here's the collection of Gaga albums I've reacted to/ranked so far! Hopefully will tide people over until they can slaughter me for my ARTPOP comments)

3 hours ago, ImCalledTT said:

This was so sweet thanks for asking - made my day! 

I'm currently stuck doing my uni exams :saladga: but feel like I'm going to burn out in about 3 days (lol) and write up an ARTPOP post as a bit of a break from all that. 

Hoping for this weekend but don't hold me to it :oops:

(EDIT: if people are bored bc of quaro and without Chromatica, here's the collection of Gaga albums I've reacted to/ranked so far! Hopefully will tide people over until they can slaughter me for my ARTPOP comments)

I honestly checked out your blog four times over a week or something before I asked, I guess I’m a fan! :ally:

Best of luck with the exams, looking forward to the weekend! :oops:

Ziggy

Where is the taste for DITD? I largely agreed with him until he threw that tasteless curveball. It hurts me. The love for Bloody Mary and Scheiße is honest and true espesh the note about putting her name in songs.

ImCalledTT

Nowhere near as exciting as the Chromatica announcement, but I'm back with my ARTPOP reaction, review and ranking!

https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/05/08/ranking-ARTPOP-on-first-listen/

Potentially spoilers... but y'all I absolutely LOVED it. Genuinely I was hooked from start to end (apart from THAT one song lol:billie:) Just look at how many elite tiers there are in the little tease I've left below...

artpop-blur.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the rankings and new categories this week! Please let me know your thoughts below, I really love the discussions and hearing some seasoned fans' opinions!!

Spoiler

@kah @Itsbrenda I stuck to my word :oops:

oheyitso
8 minutes ago, ImCalledTT said:

Nowhere near as exciting as the Chromatica announcement, but I'm back with my ARTPOP reaction, review and ranking!

Potentially spoilers... but y'all I absolutely LOVED it. Genuinely I was hooked from start to end (apart from THAT one song lol:billie:) Just look at how many elite tiers there are in the little tease I've left below...

artpop-blur.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the rankings and new categories this week! Please let me know your thoughts below, I really love the discussions and hearing some seasoned fans' opinions!!

Hide contents

Oh girl this one is gonna be INTERESTING 

43 minutes ago, ImCalledTT said:

artpop-blur.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Oh thanks for the mention! Read it a soon as I saw it :enigma:

And no surprises, I loved it. I actually played ARTPOP song by song while reading to make the experience more immersive xD. Damn you got me with these reviews.

I would definitely put Aura and Dope higher, but other than that it’s very solid! This is my ultimate party album and the only songs I skip for the party are J&D, Fashion, ARTPOP, and Dope (although I love Dope). Aura is the perfect opener for THE party :bradley:

You could add Do what you want to the rate - it’s a bop, and the Christina version is not much worse than the original one!

Can’t wait for Joanne and omg Chromatica :pray:

Franch Toast

Just catching up on these now. I was with him until the DITD slander. :triggered: That's one of the best songs on The Fame Monster. Otherwise, I'd give his rankings a 92% on the Rotten Tomato-meter. 

Oh, and the best version of "Hair" isn't on the BTW album – any of her acoustic versions are amazing. 

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, ImCalledTT said:

artpop-blur.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

You put Swine on top. 

The TASTE. 

ImCalledTT
16 minutes ago, kah said:

Oh thanks for the mention! Read it a soon as I saw it :enigma:

And no surprises, I loved it. I actually played ARTPOP song by song while reading to make the experience more immersive xD. Damn you got me with these reviews.

I would definitely put Aura and Dope higher, but other than that it’s very solid! This is my ultimate party album and the only songs I skip for the party are J&D, Fashion, ARTPOP, and Dope (although I love Dope). Aura is the perfect opener for THE party :bradley:

You could add Do what you want to the rate - it’s a bop, and the Christina version is not much worse than the original one!

Can’t wait for Joanne and omg Chromatica :pray:

Thanks so much man, means the world!

Glad you enjoyed this one and that I did ARTPOP justice for you. Love that you played the tracks along with me! That's exactly how I envisioned people reading in my dream world (almost like a youtube reaction experience ahaha). 

Admittedly since listening to ARTPOP I KEEP going back to Aura - one of my all-time fave Gaga ones now! Sad you don't like ARTPOP (the song) as much, it reminds me of the old Scissor Sisters songs I used to BLAST. 

Can't wait to write up Joanne too - one of my all time faves! And hopefully I'll get round to a Chromatica blog, what a world we live in that that's a possibility now lol. 

Thanks again for reading love!

oheyitso
23 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Just catching up on these now. I was with him until the DITD slander. :triggered: That's one of the best songs on The Fame Monster. Otherwise, I'd give his rankings a 92% on the Rotten Tomato-meter. 

Oh, and the best version of "Hair" isn't on the BTW album – any of her acoustic versions are amazing. 

These are ICONIC thanks for sharing I haven't seen in so long

ProfessionalClown

Havent read yet...but if Gypsy isn't top tier I'm doxxing Bobby (just for fun lmao)

Edit: bobby you're safe 

Spoiler

For now :ally:

Spoiler

Leak out of control rat

ImCalledTT
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Havent read yet...but if Gypsy isn't top tier I'm doxxing Bobby (just for fun lmao)

Edit: bobby you're safe 

Reveal hidden contents

For now :ally:

Reveal hidden contents

Leak out of control rat

Sis how would I ever not appreciate that MASTERPIECE of a song :vegas:

ImCalledTT
2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Ohmygod  the Howard Stern version sounds like a completely different song - the lyrics are really beautiful with all that production stripped back!! Her growl at like 2:58 sent me, and then again near the end OMG the range.

This was really beautiful, thanks for showing me :kiss: 

Franch Toast
24 minutes ago, ImCalledTT said:

Ohmygod  the Howard Stern version sounds like a completely different song - the lyrics are really beautiful with all that production stripped back!! Her growl at like 2:58 sent me, and then again near the end OMG the range.

This was really beautiful, thanks for showing me :kiss: 

The live versions of "Hair" are the best. I like them so much better than the album version, which in my opinion is overproduced. There are a few other good ones on YouTube too – from the iHeart Radio concert, where she dedicates the song to a Little Monster who took his own life, and the Thanksgiving special, plus a couple of others. 

Oh, and I loved your write-ups and your chart system! I agree with most of your rankings other than "Dance in the Dark" and "Dope." :heart:

She/Her/Hers

Archived