💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Forced my boyfriend to listen to Gaga for the first time

oheyitso

Featured Posts

Jose P
Just now, oheyitso said:

Bloody Mary is one of my absolute fans too, as well as Black Jesus x Amen Fashion, but thank god Scheisse was high! 

Black Jesus makes me feel like a fierce bitch slaying the house down boots :firega:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImCalledTT
18 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Black Jesus makes me feel like a fierce bitch slaying the house down boots :firega:

I’ll obviously relisten now that I’m an evolved human person gay who listens to Gaga aha!! I’ve heard it’s the prelude to Donatella which immediately gives it bonus points in my mind tbh :ohwell:

heavymlover

Nice to read your impressions on BTW. I mostly agree with your ranking.

The Queen is not a personal favorite, although I do love the outro. And Heavy Metal Lover is clearly one of my favorites :billie: It's just a really sexy song.

Looking forward to your ARTPOP post!

SlowLoris
On 4/3/2020 at 10:27 PM, oheyitso said:

**UPDATE**

He has now done Born This Way aka Gaga's best and be warned I AM SAD ABOUT SOME CHOICES: https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/04/19/ranking-born-this-way-on-first-listen/

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

Hello all, hope you are well...

I forced my boyfriend to listen to Gaga for the first time.... he has obviously listened to most of the singles and also all of... Joanne :sure: but has never listened to the rest of her albums in full :triggered:

He just posted a blog about the experience of listening to The Fame and, because it truly was an experience, and has ranked the songs from 'the ‘Elite Tier’ (Britney’s undeniably world-record breaking 100 metre time) to 'Kimye' (you can work that one out for yourself :awkney:). I thought I'd post it so you can all roast him or not...

THE FAME: https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/04/03/ranking-the-fame-on-first-listen/ 

THE FAME MONSTER: https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/04/10/thefamemonster/ 

the-fame-blurred.jpg

I can't believe he didn't like Dance in the Dark

ImCalledTT
39 minutes ago, heavymlover said:

Nice to read your impressions on BTW. I mostly agree with your ranking.

The Queen is not a personal favorite, although I do love the outro. And Heavy Metal Lover is clearly one of my favorites :billie: It's just a really sexy song.

Looking forward to your ARTPOP post!

Thank you so much for reading! The Queen just sort of petered out for me - it neither gave me PRODUCTION or LYRICS and just kinda fell flat relative to the rest of the album. Obviously I'll listen again though, I'm committed to this cause x

youandi

I think the rankings were mostly pretty good but The Queen deserved more, as did Americano and Heavy Metal Lover. Its only really Hair and Bad Kids I think deserve lower and they're still pretty good 

ImCalledTT
1 hour ago, youandi said:

I think the rankings were mostly pretty good but The Queen deserved more, as did Americano and Heavy Metal Lover. Its only really Hair and Bad Kids I think deserve lower and they're still pretty good 

Hair caught me in a good mood because it was after the skip of the album imo, Americano. Bad Kids was also totally inoffensive for me, but I see what you mean in the fact it's not as much of a MOMENT by any means as most of the rest of the songs. 

Now that I've got these posts up, I'm excited to look back once I've listened to the albums a good few times and see how my views have all changed! :reductive:

ProfessionalClown

Tell him That user ProfessionalClown will haunt your nightmares.for a month straight if he doesn't give a Lamp (fron a moth's perspective) ranking to Gypsy.

Ally Campana

I don’t mind the BTW ranking except for the fact that Heavy Metal Lover should be on the elite tier. Other than that, :vegas:

Does it matter? Damage is done

ImCalledTT
4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Tell him That user ProfessionalClown will haunt your nightmares.for a month straight if he doesn't give a Lamp (fron a moth's perspective) ranking to Gypsy.

If the material is good enough, you best believe I'll be on board.

3 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

I don’t mind the BTW ranking except for the fact that Heavy Metal Lover should be on the elite tier. Other than that, :vegas:

Thanks for reading again love! Heavy Metal Lover really does seem like a firm fan favourite, so I'm sure with time it'll grow on me.

• 2 weeks later...
LOVE JUNKIE

I'm happy for you

Know that I am

Even if I can't understand

What it's like to have a boyfriend :poot:

Spoiler

must be nice I'm so jealous :messga:

on a three day bender

Butters Stotch

Your boyfriend has good taste, but wtf happened to him when he heard DITD? :oprah: He literally destroyed it :saladga: 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

macca

The shade given to one of her best songs Dance in the dark I- 

you might have to rethink your boyfriend 

Archived