💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Forced my boyfriend to listen to Gaga for the first time

oheyitso

Featured Posts

ImCalledTT
29 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

DITD Bottom, Alejandro Second Last and SHICD merely being called average?:triggered: You know what, you can keep him without a worry. There shall be no thievery from me.

I had the rug swept from under me before I even knew what was happening lmao!

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry about my clearly poorly ageing taste. Hopefully I can win you over again by Born this Way...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PeachJug
6 minutes ago, ImCalledTT said:

Joanne is actually the only album of hers that I've listened to and I ADORE IT with all my heart - it's very on brand for my music taste, and was such a powerful project imo. 

I may still rank it with the tiers/take it track by track if people were interested, but if y'all are bored with my opinions by then I totally get it aha :huntyga:

Please do! I really enjoyed the post + proceeded to read your Fame post and about you page 

I like all your funny interjections, like you're having a conversation with yourself 

So glad you love Joanne!! So far we have very similar opinions and favorite tracks 

heavymlover

Really enjoyed your posts! I mostly agree with your ranking for TF. But Alejandro and Dance in the Dark really hurt :bradley: Especially DITD. It's almost a religious experience to me.

ImCalledTT
9 hours ago, heavymlover said:

Really enjoyed your posts! I mostly agree with your ranking for TF. But Alejandro and Dance in the Dark really hurt :bradley: Especially DITD. It's almost a religious experience to me.

Thanks girl, really appreciate you taking the time to read both! I'll have to relisten to DitD and try and fix my taste - maybe it's something you need to sit with a few times?

What songs from TFM would you rank lowest then?

10 hours ago, PeachJug said:

Please do! I really enjoyed the post + proceeded to read your Fame post and about you page 

I like all your funny interjections, like you're having a conversation with yourself 

So glad you love Joanne!! So far we have very similar opinions and favorite tracks 

Our minds are so powerful! Thanks love x :vegas:

Ally Campana
11 hours ago, ImCalledTT said:

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry about my clearly poorly ageing taste. Hopefully I can win you over again by Born this Way...

Of course we’re all joking here. It’s your taste and preference after all. I will be looking forward to the BTW ranking. Good luck and don’t f*ck it up. :ohwell:

Does it matter? Damage is done

heavymlover
5 hours ago, ImCalledTT said:

Thanks girl, really appreciate you taking the time to read both! I'll have to relisten to DitD and try and fix my taste - maybe it's something you need to sit with a few times?

What songs from TFM would you rank lowest then?

Our minds are so powerful! Thanks love x :vegas:

Don't worry. Sometimes we all just have different taste, and that's perfectly fine :runhug:

It's difficult because TFM is really short/Probably my favorite album of her. I like every song on it, but I personally listen to Teeth the least, although I do love the production.

ImCalledTT
10 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

Kimye being the bottom tier:hug:

What else would you expect sis, my Gaga radar may be new but I've been a Swiftie since '08

taylor swift GIF

Taylucifer
2 hours ago, ImCalledTT said:

What else would you expect sis, my Gaga radar may be new but I've been a Swiftie since '08

taylor swift GIF

Taylor Swift Magic GIF by moodman

1989 (TV) is out NOW

ImCalledTT

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well and still on a high from the Together At Home concert Gaga put on!

I'm back like clockwork after listening to Born This Way for the first-time. I know how much this album means to everyone, and hope I did it justice. :vegas: I can see why you all love it so dearly and am FULLY on board pleased to say!

https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/04/19/ranking-born-this-way-on-first-listen/

As always, I ranked the tracks in a tier-list ranging from elite to TRAGIC (Rihanna's career decisions).

born-this-way-blur.jpg

Feel free to come along and disagree with me/educate me/rank the songs yourselves! Apparently I make some controversial choices in this one, so we love to see that!

Jose P
23 minutes ago, ImCalledTT said:

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well and still on a high from the Together At Home concert Gaga put on!

I'm back like clockwork after listening to Born This Way for the first-time. I know how much this album means to everyone, and hope I did it justice. :vegas: I can see why you all love it so dearly and am FULLY on board pleased to say!

https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/04/19/ranking-born-this-way-on-first-listen/

As always, I ranked the tracks in a tier-list ranging from elite to TRAGIC (Rihanna's career decisions).

born-this-way-blur.jpg

Feel free to come along and disagree with me/educate me/rank the songs yourselves! Apparently I make some controversial choices in this one, so we love to see that!

I’m glad you enjoyed it! I pretty much have the same opinion on most of the songs, although Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover are two of my favorite Gaga songs ever. And PS, Scheisse isn’t really in actual German, she’s just speaking gibberish :laughga: And yes, Fashion of His Love is truly slept on by the fanbase.

ImCalledTT
12 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I’m glad you enjoyed it! I pretty much have the same opinion on most of the songs, although Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover are two of my favorite Gaga songs ever. And PS, Scheisse isn’t really in actual German, she’s just speaking gibberish :laughga: And yes, Fashion of His Love is truly slept on by the fanbase.

Ahaha I’m actually so pleased I didn’t offend with the choices! #taste I think for me Scheisse, You and I and Judas are my BTW top 3 but there were so many album cuts I really genuinely enjoyed!

fashion of his love deserves better from y’all smh :selena:

ImCalledTT
14 minutes ago, Itsbrenda said:

Loved this! Please let us know when he does ARTPOP! Someone @ me :billie:

Thank you so much love! Glad you enjoyed :huntyga:

You can be sure that the promo fish within me will have you @‘d in a heart beat as soon as the ARTPOP blog is out!

oheyitso
37 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Bloody Mary is one of my absolute favs too, as well as Black Jesus x Amen Fashion, but thank god Scheisse was high! 

Archived