Forced my boyfriend to listen to Gaga for the first time

oheyitso

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
8 hours ago, ImCalledTT said:

Do we make a badge? A theme song? Matching outfits?

All of the above :ally:

8 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

@SamanthaC we are waiting henny. Yes he is a husband but still qualifies. @MonsterDad took the jump :lolga:

A husband is just a boyfriend on crack we still accept him

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ImCalledTT
9 hours ago, Hades said:

Came for the title stayed for the taste.:vegas:

giphy.gif

Thanks girl! Maybe I’ve been a secret stan all along without even realising 

ImCalledTT

Hey all, another week down and I hope you're all doing well!

I got round to listening/reacting to THE FAME MONSTER for the first time (apologies to you all for being so late to the party). It was definitely well worth the wait!

https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/04/10/thefamemonster/

See the all new categories for ranking, from banana bread to Carole Baskin (two cultural icons).

Please come and disagree with me/rank the songs yourselves!! I've been informed by the lovely @oheyitso that I hated on a fan favourite, so I'm ready for the riots... 

the-fame-monster-mystery-tier.jpg

oheyitso
1 minute ago, ImCalledTT said:

Hey all, another week down and I hope you're all doing well!

I got round to listening/reacting to THE FAME MONSTER for the first time (apologies to you all for being so late to the party). It was definitely well worth the wait!

https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/04/10/thefamemonster/

See the all new categories for ranking, from banana bread to Carole Baskin (two cultural icons).

Please come and disagree with me/rank the songs yourselves!! I've been informed by the lovely @oheyitso that I hated on a fan favourite, so I'm ready for the riots... 

the-fame-monster-mystery-tier.jpg

THIS ROUND HAD SOME CONTROVERSIAL CHOICES 

oheyitso
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Dance In The Dark and Alejandro at the very bottom :huntyga:

008D5551-09D1-4366-A39B-F6EE5AE10714.gif

Sis this is exactly how I felt, at least my fav So Happy I Could Die wasn’t too far down and Teeth got some love

ImCalledTT
46 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Dance In The Dark and Alejandro at the very bottom :huntyga:

008D5551-09D1-4366-A39B-F6EE5AE10714.gif

42 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

Sis this is exactly how I felt, at least my fav So Happy I Could Die wasn’t too far down and Teeth got some love

I know I’m a Gaga virgin but let’s not kid ourselves that speechless is the best song on that album, wbk x

(thanks for reading though love!!)

Ally Campana

The taste on Summerboy, Brown Eyes, Paparazzi and LoveGame. He's cute too. Look out bitch I might steal your boyfriend :ally:. (jk)

Does it matter? Damage is done

Jose P
3 minutes ago, ImCalledTT said:

I know I’m a Gaga virgin but let’s not kid ourselves that speechless is the best song on that album, wbk x

(thanks for reading though love!!)

You stan Jan, so yes there is taste for sure :vegas:

oheyitso
5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

The taste on Summerboy, Brown Eyes, Paparazzi and LoveGame. He's cute too. Look out bitch I might steal your boyfriend :ally:. (jk)

Check out The Fame Monster one sis, it’s less tasteful unfortunately :triggered: (I jk he’ll kill me) https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/04/10/thefamemonster/

Thanks love, I’ve got my eyes open so stay away :neyde:

Ally Campana
8 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

Check out The Fame Monster one sis, it’s less tasteful unfortunately :triggered: (I jk he’ll kill me) https://toomuchtt.wordpress.com/2020/04/10/thefamemonster/

Thanks love, I’ve got my eyes open so stay away :neyde:

DITD Bottom, Alejandro Second Last and SHICD merely being called average?:triggered: You know what, you can keep him without a worry. There shall be no thievery from me.

Does it matter? Damage is done

ImCalledTT
12 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

He's gonna love Joanne I think!

TASTE

Joanne is actually the only album of hers that I've listened to and I ADORE IT with all my heart - it's very on brand for my music taste, and was such a powerful project imo. 

I may still rank it with the tiers/take it track by track if people were interested, but if y'all are bored with my opinions by then I totally get it aha :huntyga:

Archived