1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

girl i hate to break it to you but i think your boyfriend might be gay

47 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

thats homophobic and true

After listening to The Fame once, I can confirm this is now true :trollga:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only choice I really really disagree with is BDR. That song should be much lower. 

Jose P

Love this! Taste confirmedT @ImCalledTT

Excited for the rest of the albums. Girl you’re in for a ride, especially the next two. Then you’ll finally get your degree in homosexuality :party: (jk :huntyga:)

Also:

“And a first-degree crime to not treat Gaga as if she birthed you personally”.

Why is this so true tho? :laughga:

Genuine Guy 09

A red wig and a silver dress. 

I don't think... 

:rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

alsemanche

Miss @ImCalledTT on her way to snatch my boyfriend-who-was-recently-made-to-join-ggd crown :bradley: We should start a gang :vegas:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Jose P
22 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

A red wig and a silver dress. 

I don't think... 

:rip:

Bullshit Vivienne, bullshit

ImCalledTT
47 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Love this! Taste confirmedT @ImCalledTT

Excited for the rest of the albums. Girl you’re in for a ride, especially the next two. Then you’ll finally get your degree in homosexuality :party: (jk :huntyga:)

Also:

“And a first-degree crime to not treat Gaga as if she birthed you personally”.

Why is this so true tho? :laughga:

Thank you, means a lot! Am super ready for The Fame Monster next, but because Born This Way is the one I probably know the least I'm MOST excited for it.

Can't wait to graduate from the School of Gaga, and finally be a fully realised gay. 

ImCalledTT
37 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

Miss @ImCalledTT on her way to snatch my boyfriend-who-was-recently-made-to-join-ggd crown :bradley: We should start a gang :vegas:

Do we make a badge? A theme song? Matching outfits?

Roxanne

muy boyfriend's fav songs are: You And I, The Edge Of Glory, John Wayne, Shallow and Diggin My Grave :ally:

Jose P
4 minutes ago, ImCalledTT said:

Thank you, means a lot! Am super ready for The Fame Monster next, but because Born This Way is the one I probably know the least I'm MOST excited for it.

Can't wait to graduate from the School of Gaga, and finally be a fully realised gay. 

Well not to set your expectations super high because for all we know you could hate it, but Born This Way is considered her absolute best album and is definitely the most adored by the large majority of the fanbase. Hope you enjoy it, it’s a very important album for Little Monsters :vegas:

ADVENTURE

Ugh how dare you share our indie folk fav! We don’t want her to get too popular! :grr:

ADVENTURE
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Only choice I really really disagree with is BDR. That song should be much lower. 

I actually think Beautiful, Dirty Rich is my favorite song out of the fame and fame monster. It’s the only song I really listen to often.

Guest Blue Madonna
54 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

@SamanthaC we are waiting henny. Yes he is a husband but still qualifies. @MonsterDad took the jump :lolga:

Archived