Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oheyitso
7 minutes ago, ICONIQUE said:

He skipped Dance In The Dark. 

I am personally offended. 

Don’t worry I’m going to keep playing it so he eventually loves it! At least the other choices were tasteful :vegas: 

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

Don’t worry I’m going to keep playing it so he eventually loves it! At least the other choices were tasteful :vegas: 

Don't push it too much. 

I pushed too much on my boyfriend and now he doesn't like Gaga at all :ladyhaha: Too bad because he needs to listen to her music 24/7 anyways lol

BonoMarryTheNight

I'd like to promote Gaga to my boyfriend too but I dont have a boyfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72e8D1uShwM

ImCalledTT
28 minutes ago, Doot said:

Pretty close to what I would rank the songs at too. 

I'd put PI lower and Grigio Girls higher tho. 

Grigio Girls is always one that I love when it's on, and then 2 seconds after my goldfish brain is like 'nah, not worth the memory' aha. Perfect Illusion I'll go down swinging for though. Thanks for reading! 

ImCalledTT
30 minutes ago, ICONIQUE said:

He skipped Dance In The Dark. 

I am personally offended. 

23 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

oheyitso
1 hour ago, BonoMarryTheNight said:

I'd like to promote Gaga to my boyfriend too but I dont have a boyfriend

There is hope sis he will come one day

BonoMarryTheNight
6 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

There is hope sis he will come one day

thank you sis ily  :selena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72e8D1uShwM

@ImCalledTT such a delightful read, as always! Thanks for the mention.

Album played while reading and I couldn’t agree more about the warm feeling it gives. I’m a Perfect Illusion stan, so I’d definitely switch its place with A-Yo. I also love Just another day (I don’t know why, but it gives me „Look what I found” from ASIB vibe, and it’s the best), so I’d give it more. Other than that, happy with your choices!

Funny thing about Million Reasons for me - I never want to listen to it, I think it’s super-cheesy and I got bored with the performances as much as the next guy, but I can’t stop listening when it’s on and I can’t not sing with her. I’ll never understand it, gotta love-hate it, I guess 😄

Looking forward to the Chromatica treat! :lolly:

ImCalledTT
10 minutes ago, kah said:

@ImCalledTT such a delightful read, as always! Thanks for the mention.

Album played while reading and I couldn’t agree more about the warm feeling it gives. I’m a Perfect Illusion stan, so I’d definitely switch its place with A-Yo. I also love Just another day (I don’t know why, but it gives me „Look what I found” from ASIB vibe, and it’s the best), so I’d give it more. Other than that, happy with your choices!

Funny thing about Million Reasons for me - I never want to listen to it, I think it’s super-cheesy and I got bored with the performances as much as the next guy, but I can’t stop listening when it’s on and I can’t not sing with her. I’ll never understand it, gotta love-hate it, I guess 😄

Looking forward to the Chromatica treat! :lolly:

Right back at ya, this is such a delightful reply as always! 

Perfect Illusion stan, wow you seem to be few and far between. Love those life choices for you though, stick it to the man. I agree it’s a bop that’s widely slept on but I don’t know if I’d say it’s better than A-YO for me. Something about the melody and ‘eeeeere we go just gets me everytime. 

Like I said in the blog, Just Another Day is hard to critique in its technical construction and success as a jazz number. I just think for me it feels too much like a bonus track and kinda takes me out the #JoanneVibes. But totally fair enough, I see where the love’s coming from! 

See you here next week hehe :kiss: I CANT WAIT

2 hours ago, ImCalledTT said:

Grigio Girls is always one that I love when it's on, and then 2 seconds after my goldfish brain is like 'nah, not worth the memory' aha. Perfect Illusion I'll go down swinging for though. Thanks for reading! 

I don't think Perfect Illusion is a bad song by any means. I enjoy listening to it. 

It's just a very basic song that doesn't really bring anything new to the table either lyrically or musically. 

It's just a decent song. 

Not that every song has to break some mold and be outstanding, it's just...

If it came on, I wouldn't turn it off, but I wouldn't actively seek it out. 

ImCalledTT
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

I don't think Perfect Illusion is a bad song by any means. I enjoy listening to it. 

It's just a very basic song that doesn't really bring anything new to the table either lyrically or musically. 

It's just a decent song. 

Not that every song has to break some mold and be outstanding, it's just...

If it came on, I wouldn't turn it off, but I wouldn't actively seek it out. 

Totally fair, I do see where you're coming from. I think beside it bringing me an asthma attack, I just like how it STARTS on 100% high energy, but still manages to progressively build up from that point. It's just unusual to me because songs that begin with heavy production/speed usually die out a little, but PI keeps growing and growing.

Ironically, I think what you've described is kind of Stupid Love for me?

Itsbrenda

Thank you for tagging me! 

You did Just Another Day dirty tho, get help. 

me and my BF always read and have a laugh 😂 

I will be back Friday for Chromatica. 

Cherry Cherry

Your blog series has been a real pleasure to read throughout quarantine

I have to say I really love how British you are

Once you've ranked Chromatica you could maybe do Cheek to Cheek or Gaga's unreleased tracks/pre-the Fame EPs

ImCalledTT
1 hour ago, Itsbrenda said:

Thank you for tagging me! 

You did Just Another Day dirty tho, get help. 

me and my BF always read and have a laugh 😂 

I will be back Friday for Chromatica. 

No problem sis, I can't help but aggressively promo ahaha. I'm just thankful you stick around and read every week! Glad you and your boyfriend enjoy them, hopefully you're laughing at the jokes and not just me :billie:

See you on Friday! I'll have a long hard look at myself in the mirror about JAD before then

Archived