celeb

More Kardashian fight footage, Kim talks about it

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

I'm sure momager is planing big fight event between Kim and Kourtney. Tickets on sale soon.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

RahrahWitch

Tbh this is probably faked for publicity to get people to watch the show since their ratings were spiraling 

CantGetEnough

Kim deserved to get beat and I don't blame Kourtney for doing it or not talking to her family. Kim was so obviously in the wrong and got it physically handed back. 

StrawberryBlond

I don't know why so many are saying this fight isn't real. There's no way they're that good at acting and there was real physical contact, with Kim's scratches shown afterwards. It was quite frightening to watch. I also don't get why so many people are saying Kim deserved to get hit. Was she antagonising Kourtney somewhat? Yes. But no one should get hit for making a mere comment and Kourtney was the one who threw the bottle at her, so she started the actual fight and she really riled Kim by scratching her. Serious anger issues are bubbling under the surface in this family, stemming from real resentment that needs to be addressed.

I think Kourtney got wound up because she knows what Kim's saying is kinda true. She worked more in the beginning but lately, I don't even know what she does anymore, that's why her Wikipedia is the smallest out of all the sisters. If she wants to focus on her kids, fine, but don't try to claim that you have the same career drive that the others do. Kourtney seems to like living like a Kardashian but doesn't want to put the work in anymore, just riding on the family name. It could be entitlement but it could also be high functioning depression. It can be difficult to tell the two apart depending on the individual personality. Covert narcissists can come across depressed but when you actually get down to it, you realise they're just highly entitled and think they don't have it as good as everyone else despite being the one who deserves it. But on the other hand, maybe she's going the same way Rob went, he couldn't do the show anymore as it was just toxic to his mental health. If she wants to quit because it's not making her happy, she has the money to do that. But she's not making me endear myself to her by sitting around whining every time someone brings up how she doesn't have the same passion even though it's true.

Lion Heart

This is just sad 

awkward britney spears GIF

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

swakby
20 hours ago, Trixie Mattel said:

"Kourtney if I'd hit you, you would be knocked the **** out!" :ladyhaha:

I came here to say this :ladyhaha:

FameHookah

Looks real, she smacked her head on the wall so hard that her foundation was left on there.

Im shook

WTF is MDNA

GagaOhhLaLa

So this boxing card is looking good

Kourtney VS Kim as the main event

Mason Vs Jeffree Star in the undercard

Archived