celeb

More Kardashian fight footage, Kim talks about it

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crackhead

I understand that things happen, but it’s kind of disgusting that they’re not only publishing it but promoting it while giggling to get ratings for their boring, dying show so they can continue to grow their already enormous bank accounts :madge: and I hate myself for supporting that by watching it more than once and caring enough to share my thoughts on the internet :selena:

Dominic

Team Kourtney :vegas:

I love this show tbh 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Helxig

The simple answer is just this:

This is how siblings act towards each other... when they're 16... and these women, being in the spotlight since a young age, kind of never grew up and still act like teenagers. They're just bratty teenage girls getting into fist fights in their home, except in grown women's bodies and in front of cameras :shrug: 

Edit: omg I just watched it again and they're just doing little cat slaps at each other :laughga:  they've edited in loud ass slapping noises to make it more dramatic, they don't even match up with the hits

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

COOOK
28 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This is how siblings act towards each other... when they're 16... and these women, being in the spotlight since a young age

Khloe, the youngest of the three, was 24 when the show first premiered. And siblings still fight like this when they’ve bottled up feelings for a very long time. But yeah it’s pretty obvious in the editing they put loud slapping noises, but Kim’s scratches were there too

TSUNAMI

Ok. With my first post I was being rally sarcastic but after I thought about this I think they should both be charged for a physical assault. 

Furthermore I think the show should get some money penalty for this. 

They should publicly apologize and give a statement about not condoning violence. They have so many followers and are influental and role models for young girls (poor younglings, but it is what it is). 

This was not only "a ordinary sister fight"...you dont go for a face of the person you call your sister. 

ANYONE else would face some kind of punishment because this is a ASSAULT! Why should they be ANY different?

Archived