💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will chat with Littlemonsters tonight

Miracle

Featured Posts

BASICALLY THIS.

OMG PEOPLE, you are getting your hopes too high

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, ARTPOP TRACKLIST, ARTPOP COVER (jk lol)

I think she's only trying to promote it and make people watch it to chat with her about it! It's a good thing tho! How sweet! :flutter:

P.S.: She will probably chat at 4am GMT+1 or something, so I won't be able to chat with her :cryga:

THIS :cryga:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL BUT SHE WILL OBVIOUSLY WILL BE ASKED FOR ARTPOP and SHE'LL ATLEAST WILL ANSWER A QUESTION

'It will be released sooner rather than later' :derpga:

:lmao:

why is it all of a sudden about her? can't she have a nice genuine talk with her fans without having to spill deeds about her upcoming stuff? and then you guys complain that she is giving too much hype. and if she doesn't talk about her upcoming work you guys complain. shut the **** up tbh

I won't be able to see it due to work. Maybe I can get someone to record it. Lol, at this fan base always screaming for **** we won't get until next year. Better relax.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Miracle

Why are you typing in caps at me?

Maybe she will, yes, but there's no point creating huge excitement, as if she's gonna reveal something huge like the release date. Pretty sure she's just trying to plug Taylor's show.

BECAUSE I WANT. Problem?

LOL BUT SHE WILL OBVIOUSLY WILL BE ASKED FOR ARTPOP and SHE'LL ATLEAST WILL ANSWER A QUESTION

Don't hold your breath, or just do as long as possible so you can pass out.

why is it all of a sudden about her? can't she have a nice genuine talk with her fans without having to spill deeds about her upcoming stuff? and then you guys complain that she is giving too much hype. and if she doesn't talk about her upcoming work you guys complain. shut the **** up tbh

Omg this, but no as blunt :toofunny:

Alien Tulip

BASICALLY THIS.

OMG PEOPLE, you are getting your hopes too high

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, ARTPOP TRACKLIST, ARTPOP COVER (jk lol)

I think she's only trying to promote it and make people watch it to chat with her about it! It's a good thing tho! How sweet! :flutter:

P.S.: She will probably chat at 4am GMT+1 or something, so I won't be able to chat with her :cryga:

Most likely EST since she's in NYC

I agree with every letter of this.

OMG IM GETTING SO MUCH HATE GO TO FAK GWERLS

Not our fault you're getting your hopes up too high. You're probably gonna end up in disappointment. :shrug: We would need a "Miracle", as your username suggests for such announcements to happen tonight. Especially since you're expecting so much from a mere chat session.

By the way, a contributing factor to why you're getting "SO MUCH HATE" is because you're typing everything in caps, and that makes it seem as if you were yelling.

Most likely EST since she's in NYC

Show-> 10/9c

10pm EST->4 am GMT+1

That's why I said it! :hug:

P.S.: IS SHE ALREADY IN NEW YORK? OMG

OMG IM GETTING SO MUCH HATE GO TO FAK GWERLS

No, bb. We love you, and that´s why we don´t want you to get disappointed.

And you shouldn´t use ALL in Caps. :hug:

boysboysboys

Guys, if you can, please tell her BBB said to wish Gaga the ability to forgive those who have wronged her... thanks. :/

Archived